Ghostbusters: Afterlife

Good odds it's ~$230. everything but the star wars kits seem to average $0.10 per piece. The licensing markup for the star wars ones just kicks it up a notch over what I remember seeing for other themed kits.

I'm going to sound like a jerk and be that guy. I want to see this movie, and I have some faith in it that it might be good and I'm glad they are making it after the mess we got in 2016, but if it never got released I'd be okay too. I like the first two films. If those are the only two we ever got I would have been happy. Why? Because I'm so over seeing sequels to beloved franchises 35+ years after the fact that just spit up on it all. I don't get that feeling from this movie, but I'm still nervous.

not exactly gb:afterlife, but found a whole bag of these
SCORE!
IMG_1310.JPG

143_0758.JPG
143_0759.JPG

Last edited:
Enh, I can work with this. Slimer represented a whole category of phantasms in the original film. I would be surprised if he were the only ghost like that in the entire GBU.
That is true with Slimer representing a class of ghosts. I mean, Ray not only points out what class Slimer is, but that Slimer is even said to be "a real nasty one too". And, he's also representing his class in the game as well (as he's pictured in the Tobin Spirit Guide for that class).

Enh, I can work with this. Slimer represented a whole category of phantasms in the original film. I would be surprised if he were the only ghost like that in the entire GBU.
Exactly, when telling Wisnton about the containment unit, Ray says, "This is where we store all the vapors and entities and slimers that we trap," so I always thought that there were more ghosts like Slimer, whether that means in behavior (eating food), that they leave an ectoplasm trail like when he goes through the wall or through Peter, or just in shape/appearance, there were more like him out there.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back