Ghostbusters Afterlife Whistle 3D Resin Printed and Functional. Raw and Finished.

almost there guys. Taking a little longer than expected due to trying to fit the whistle body into the prop. At this point, no telling if it will even work properly . However, it's definitely going to be in there.

ok I have the prototype file in hand and it's got a built-in whistle design in it. I am getting the designer to tweak some small details to make it just that little more accurate before sending it for printing. Once again, forgive me , I'm no whistle expert and can't guarantee what kind of sound that whistle will make. All I know is that I found a similar design online and have integrated this into the movie design

I'm gonna start putting the list together now for everyone who has stated their interest.

1) Mvmagic
2) Emmaincandyland
3) Beeb89
4)Synz314
5) warrenhouck
6) retraceoj
7)bondoking
8)Signeddiamond
9)Retrocultcha
10)Thundergod124
11) Usagi Pilgrim
12) dmccue
13) theacerbiccafe
14)madeinsocal6
15) Keelan562
16) probablyjarrett
17) Wistanley
18) Arlington Beech
19) LTsmash1200
20) Blindvoyeur
21) Gregday
22) Flux
23) Tbone1138 (finished)
24) jjv5150
25) TKzombie
26) Picard102
27) Kurtyboy ( finished)
28) JoeG (finished)
29) Digital Mayhem (finished)
30) Heyjude7
31) Joe310blk

Just a sneak peak of the PROTOTYPE MODEL. This model is getting tweaked.
a2.jpg
a1.JPG

Will this be a solid single piece or will the mandible be seperate?
Current plan is a solid single piece. Doesn't make sense to do the mandible separate. 1, it increases cost, 2 it doesn't really do anything for us production wise because we aren't actually doing resin casting.

If youre open to feedback, I think the ears should be flared out a lot more at the tips. And that first ridge just above the eyes is way too thick. Its a great start though! If those are addressed, im interested.

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back