Ghostbusters Afterlife Whistle 3D Resin Printed and Functional. Raw and Finished.

will update the list later today.

Good news. The prototype has been sent for printing.

There are 2 prototypes being printed.

1 is a proof of concept. The other is the final prototype.

The proof of concept is just something to check that it mostly works. However, the print tends to fail on a home-type printer no matter what orientation my buddy uses.

The other " final prototype" is being printed by Corellia Creations. This is what the FINAL piece will look like. This will take a little longer as it's being printed in a factory on an Industrial printer ( way better finish ) and I've got to have it shipped to me. I should have it by this coming weekend.

So bear with me guys. I am working the fastest I can.

Last edited:
We are almost ready to go. Here's the prototype that was printed by my buddy. I am waiting for the other copy to arrive from the factory. We are almost ready to go.

Excuse the drain holes. It's not been plugged. Also the defects on the teeth, this is a prototype.
unnamed (7).jpg

g1.jpg

Last edited:
Its getting there but still off in a few spots from the phot reference posted, the teeth look off, the three raised parts above the eyes are too wide compared to the photos and the ears look flat while on the phots are curved out more. And the brow of the nose curves in more in the middle and is more pointed near the top.

Pass for me for now.

Its getting there but still off in a few spots from the phot reference posted, the teeth look off, the three raised parts above the eyes are too wide compared to the photos and the ears look flat while on the phots are curved out more. And the brow of the nose curves in more in the middle and is more pointed near the top.

Pass for me for now.
Thanks for the pointers. We are still tweaking it. This is still very much a prototype.

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back