Ghostbusters Afterlife Whistle 3D Resin Printed and Functional. Raw and Finished.

I know that’s a test print but it looks way too large if that’s the final size.

99BAE311-5436-4E1D-AAFB-5C25FD0E7748.jpeg

Please put me down for one too... Most likely a finished one... but it will depend on final price...

Ok, so I think I like where we are with the model now. Gonna work out how we are going to do this.

Note: to accommodate a functioning whistle ( crosses fingers) , we added the 3 lines down the back to allow air to escape when the whistle is functioning.

s1.jpg
s2.JPG
s5.JPG
s4.JPG

Hey everyone,

Thank you for your interest in the Ghostbusters Aztec Death Whistle prop replica. Based on the feedback received from team members, we have decided to proceed with the production in 2 waves.

Wave 1: The function of the whistle doesn’t matter and it’s meant as a display piece. The whistle will be printed immediately (i.e. no testing of the whistle, we are assuming everything works. So, there is a risk of the whistle not working). Corellia Creations will take about 7 business days to print before being shipped to me. You can then decide on whether to have it shipped to you via registered post (estimated 6 - 10 business days, maybe more due to the holiday season) or via FedEx (about 7 business days but this will be more expensive).

Wave 2: This wave will happen after the completion of wave 1. This will give us time to test and confirm the function of the whistle i.e., if it works. Corellia Creations will take about 7 business days to print before being shipped to me. You can then decide on whether to have it shipped to you via registered post (estimated 6 - 10 business days) or via FedEx (about 7 business days but this will be more expensive).

We will also offer an optional finishing service of US$28 per whistle. This service includes painting and weathering of the whistle.

If you would like to proceed with Wave 1, kindly contact me to organize the downpayment.

We are unable to confirm the final price of shipping to your address until we have the prop in hand. At this moment, we are estimating a cost of $79 USD per whistle

Do note that if you opt to ship via registered post, you will have to contact USPS if there is a delay. We will do our best to assist but what we can do is very limited from our end once it leaves the country.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back