Ghostbusters Afterlife Whistle 3D Resin Printed and Functional. Raw and Finished.

Ok the 3D modelling is in progress and I sent him 20 photographs from various angles. I was doing some research and didn't quite get anywhere with regards to making it actually whistle since the actual sound it makes is pretty horrifying lol.

Anyone have any suggestions or ideas.

I dont need mine to whistle but maybe one could find some kind of novelty whistle that might fit inside? So it’d make a sound if not the sound? Havent seen the film yet so dont know what kind of sound its supposed to make.

I dont need mine to whistle but maybe one could find some kind of novelty whistle that might fit inside? So it’d make a sound if not the sound? Havent seen the film yet so dont know what kind of sound its supposed to make.
It's an Aztec death whistle, so similar to this.

You can buy these. To figure out the sound I think one way would be to buy one and dissect to see how the chamber inside is constructed.

Man the whistle in the clip sounds awesome! Now I don't need my whistle to make any sound; but if it could sound like that, I'll love it even more!!! Heck, I'd play it just to keep our neighbors away from their pool at night :lol:

Its basically a hollow ball with a hole in the bottom of it that would go inside the body of the whistle. I looked at a few cross sections of basic versions. It would maybe need a few slits in the back to match the functionality of ones ive seen, but otherwise thats it.

Ok the 3D modelling is in progress and I sent him 20 photographs from various angles. I was doing some research and didn't quite get anywhere with regards to making it actually whistle since the actual sound it makes is pretty horrifying lol.

Anyone have any suggestions or ideas.
Found a few videos like this, & a couple about 3D printed ones as well.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back