I been workin on this one for awhile :)

[image]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c16/Jeremymoore0/000_0322.jpg[/image]

[image]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c16/Jeremymoore0/000_0320.jpg[/image]

[image]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c16/Jeremymoore0/000_0318.jpg[/image]

[image]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c16/Jeremymoore0/000_0316.jpg[/image]

[image]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c16/Jeremymoore0/000_0317.jpg[/image]

Thanks guyz

This project has really pushed my modeling and proping skills to the max

Luckily I done got my federel taxes back so I went and got my materials with that :p

Yeh it should kick severe ass when I get a body pulled and built

Much like Keith, I've always wanted one, but never had the patience to put one together. Looks like it's gonna be a nice one. Look forward to seeing the finished product. :)

Man oh man.

You have to have an astronomical amount of patience to fiberglass a Pack body.

I pulled my first one yesterday and it took most of the day because it was my first try but it turned out alot better than I was expecting it to

I'll have picts up soon

I dont have his knobs on the pack body as you can obviously see

Nor do I have any more knobs for the trap, thats why I cant offer them right now

Mmm

[Edited for content - RPF Staff]

Trying to start @#$%.

I can happily show Phantom50's email to the admins at another board which tell that he had to sculpt the knobs (so that are not originals) and YOURS seem to perfectly match up.

I refuse to let you troll and screw this board as you have done others.

Jmo7,

I just sent you a PM.

In short, fighting and recasting are the two quickest ways to the EXIT door at the RPF.

Let's keep this thread on-topic. If anyone has any questions or concerns, shoot me a PM.

Originally posted by rocketeer25@Feb 9 2006, 05:39 PM
Jmo7,

I just sent you a PM.

In short, fighting and recasting are the two quickest ways to the EXIT door at the RPF.

Let's keep this thread on-topic.  If anyone has any questions or concerns, shoot me a PM.
[snapback]1179914[/snapback]​

Make sure you tell Cynobite that too

He's the one trolling in my thread trying his (best) to (obviously) start trouble

I havent recatsed crap

And were's the proof? We gotta see proof

I just think he see'n my decent work here and had to smart off

Good god.... Brandon give the guy a break... God knows how many people have recasted knobs for there pack and don't even know it.. I sent Jeremy the knobs he has... And they came from prop fan.. To put it in short if anyone has ever found an original part (Clippard) (Banjo tip) (Nycol elbow) and molded it and sold them they are reacasters boo fu(king hoo. THe point is if you have a resin casted part of a found item on your pack its a recast..

Now past all that Jeremy Has created a pack shell for himself and his is planing to do it in fiberglass.. Venkman 71 posted a tutorial on this.. SO people could try there hands and make there own.. THis is what building replicas is all about. If you are going to bash him for doing that I don't know what to say to ya... Granted your a super cool guy and I helped you at comicon with your Vader suit hung out with you at the prop party and would happily do it again... BUt fu(k. cut him some slack.
Now I aint defending or helping anyone out I am nutral and always have been. I know Jeremey has done some crap that was looked down on.. He was new in the comunity and made some mistakes.. Give him a second chance and lets see his potentil..(SP)

As a long time and active member of the Ghostbuster prop community and active member of 2 boards that Jmo7 is currently banned from for trolling, possible recasting, sockpuppeting and unstable/inappropriate behavior, I just want to back up Brandon, and the members and Mod staff from the other boards that have already contacted the RPF staff about this thread. We HAVE given him multiple chances already on the other boards, eachtime we hoped he had learned from the previous warnings, however problems continued. The only reason I'm posting this openly and not directly to the Mods, is because I feel Brandon needs to be publicly backed up on his post and the RPF members know Jmo7's past on other boards. With so many other prop boards around now, it's hard to keep track of the trouble makers. There is a ton of proof of Jmo7's behavior towards other boardmembers, even slandering a very well known GB website owner in one of his recent Ebay auctions, which has since been pulled. I'm sure the RPF Mod staff is in contact with the other board Mods and have the needed proof, and hopefully take appropriate action.

Jeff

Originally posted by Utinni@Feb 10 2006, 03:16 AM
As a long time and active member of the Ghostbuster prop community and active member of 2 boards that Jmo7 is currently banned from for trolling, possible recasting, sockpuppeting and unstable/inappropriate behavior, I just want to back up Brandon, and the members and Mod staff from the other boards that have already contacted the RPF staff about this thread. We HAVE given him multiple chances already on the other boards, eachtime we hoped he had learned from the previous warnings, however problems continued. The only reason I'm posting this openly and not directly to the Mods, is because I feel Brandon needs to be publicly backed up on his post and the RPF members know Jmo7's past on other boards. With so many other prop boards around now, it's hard to keep track of the trouble makers. There is a ton of proof of Jmo7's behavior towards other boardmembers, even slandering a very well known GB website owner in one of his recent Ebay auctions, which has since been pulled. I'm sure the RPF Mod staff is in contact with the other board Mods and have the needed proof, and hopefully take appropriate action.

Jeff
[snapback]1180434[/snapback]​

OMG

:rolleyes

What happens on other boards should stay on other boards :angel

Why dont you go find something to do Jeff

I am wondering what it is about this thread that I am not supposed to be doing :eek , I made it because I wanted to show every one what I been doing . :angel

What happens on other boards should stay on other boards  :angel
Why dont you go find something to do Jeff

I am wondering what it is about this thread that I am not supposed to be doing :eek , I made it because I wanted to show every one what I been doing .  :angel

As a matter of fact I AM doing something. I'm making sure this board, that I've been an active member of for almost 7 years, continues to try and stay free of trolls/recasters/inappropriate behavior. There's so many boards out there now, Mods and members of the RPF can't keep track of what happens on them, however in this hobby we need to watch eachother's backs and make sure the proven trouble makers are openly known by both staff and members of the board, so problems don't continue to happen.

However, you are correct about posting in this thread, and I apologize to the Mods for the slight hi-jack which was not my original intention, but was only meant to back up Brandon's post. Any further info will be directed straight to the Mods.

Jeff

The 3 heavy weights of the GB proping comunity

Venkman71 (Sean) :eek
Cenobyte (Brandon)
Utinni (Jeff)

A walter weight

Bowelrock (Ross)

I aint no match and nothin I can say will help any situation pertaining to this topic I am out.....Peace Sorry Jeremy..

I just think you guys should give him one last chance... I believe everyone deserves one last chance... Thats al I have to say.

Well

I wish the out side of mine looked as good as some others but I guess its just whats inside that counts 8)
I put some old stuff to good use :lol:
000_0324.jpg

000_0323.jpg

Beauty coat
000_0326.jpg

And
000_0329.jpg

000_0328.jpg

000_0327.jpg

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back