geting started !

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

norby1990

Hallo guys!

I m from germany sry for my english,

I will started with my first predator costume and i would know with wich part of an Predator I schould get started.
And tipps about material and sculpting whould be nice

thanks for your answers

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

ptgreek

First I will start with the standard Please introduce yourself in the stickied thread " new member introduction thread". It is generally considered bad manners to post without introducing your self. After that, use the search function to find what you are looking for

Preds

Hallo guys!

I m from germany sry for my english,

I will started with my first predator costume and i would know with wich part of an Predator I schould get started.
And tipps about material and sculpting whould be nice

thanks for your answers
guten Tag. Mir ghets gut. und wie ghets?

ich spreche duetsch auch :eek: .... well not all of it. but some. if i put the words in correct order. anyways.

when i first wanted to start a pred costume like. say idk. 4 years ago or so. while still in 9th grade. i did massive research before startin a year ago. my best opinion for you would be to use this forum site for all your information. search your brains out. who makes what, does what. some people ahve helpful hints, tips on creating your own gear, so you dont gotta go spened boocoose bucks on a nice suit. Your first suit is normally always budget if your not bill gates. but its still an accomplishent which leads to wanting more upgrades. what i did was make my own suit, which came out very well i might add. despite the items i used. Foam sheets are your best friends, that and buckets. if you look good enough you can find some templates for these items to make your own stuff. . very cheap and easy to use. dont wana use any names since i dont have permission lol, but thers guys out there to help you with those templates and stuff. for dreads, easiest stuff is baker rods. from any depot store.. latex it or spraypaint black lol. if u wana pay some money for some real good ones. bambooie is ur man. one of the best ones out there. i think ill stop here dont wana make a short story here. but i just wana say GL with your suit and have fun.

Demascus

I started pretty basic with a the Pred Bio helmet myself. A lot of people order pre sculpted models and then custom pain them, or even recast and then paint, but if you prefer you can sculpt one from scratch using the basic Pepakura file and customize it to suit you. Everything else comes from there, armor, weapons and I hope eventually a full scale predator suit. Vinmanmac has some amazing templates available for AVP style Armor and weapons.