Get ready for a surprise! 1:1 TOTAL RECALL bust WIP

Thanks guys!
Just finishing up some textures, so I should have more updates in the next week or so.
I'm planning on doing a couple for myself of the split versions.

Hi, sorry to jump in at an old thread but I wondered what type of clay you use for your bust sculpts? The variants in brand between USA and here in UK are a pain but it would give me an idea, I know oil based is best but other than that I'm clueless lol, cheers :)

I've been using Roma Plastilina by sculpture house for years, but it contains sulphur so it needs to be sealed with paint before molding.
I've been meaning to try Prima Plastilina or Chavant, but haven't had the chance to use it yet.

I've been using Roma Plastilina by sculpture house for years, but it contains sulphur so it needs to be sealed with paint before molding.
I've been meaning to try Prima Plastilina or Chavant, but haven't had the chance to use it yet.

Brilliant thanks I'll look into that, specially the Prima Plastilina type as it's not as smelly :) lol

Edit: wow harder than it sounds to find this stuff over here in UK :(

Last edited:
Sadly, ike many of my personal projects, this has been waiting to get completed, but other commissions keep pushing it back. It's still on my workbench, but I should really just start an interest thread and get this going this year. It's been too many years in the making :(

Was thinking about this the other day, please please finish it.

Would love to get one and do I mid opened version.

Conceptually, it's such a fun and clever project. The attention it would get once completed would definitely make it worth finishing.

Sadly, ike many of my personal projects, this has been waiting to get completed, but other commissions keep pushing it back. It's still on my workbench, but I should really just start an interest thread and get this going this year. It's been too many years in the making :(
any progress on this project VashDstampede ?

Exactly!

It'd be a thing of beauty.

A cool static display that you can walk to and push a button and it goes through a whole animated sequence and returns back to the closed position.

One day...
iRRUlnK.gif

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back