Germany's first crowd-movie: CASCADEUR RELOADED

duke811

Hello dear therpf community!
I would like to introduce our effort to produce an international action-adventure feature film: TOGETHER with the creative input of the interested web community. This is a German crowd-sourcing project, but we want to share and to produce it with the whole world, and we will shoot it in English language, because this is the best language for genre films.

Pre Production begins NOW!

Who wants to work with us, who wants to give input to this challenge?
We have already built up a reputation with our adventure movie "CASCADEUR - THE AMBER CHAMBER" (1998), which you can watch for free at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mv5v4BHIGtU (sorry, only in German language. We are working on subtitles!). It is a tribute to Indiana Jones and Tomb Raider. We also aroused attention with "AS FAR AS MY FEET WILL CARRY ME" (2001), an epic adventure drama.

We are looking forward to discuss your ideas and to answer your questions!

Our website: http://www.cascadeur.de/wordpress/crowd-movie-in-english/

Greetings
Duke

Quite a few people who worked on that movie made it in the movie industry, there´s even an oscar winner among those who worked on the first one ;) I enjoyed listening to their stories :D
Good luck with this "restart".

Hello DaddyfromNaboo,

thank you for your interest. Are you a filmmaker or rather do you want to become one? Did you watch Cascadeur 1? We would be glad about your opinion!
Do not be afraid of asking questions! We look forward to your reply.

Best regards
Duke

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back