George Clayton Johnson, writer of ‘Star Trek’, co-writer of 'Logan's Run' Dies at 86

Re: George Clayton Johnson, writer of ‘Star Trek’, co-writer of 'Logan's Run' Dies at

RIP so many good stories and I bet he had some he'd never written down. It's even more painful to lose folks at the holidays.

Re: George Clayton Johnson, writer of ‘Star Trek’, co-writer of 'Logan's Run' Dies at

RIP Logan's run was classic sci-fi and the twilight zone always got the imagination going

A brilliant and Iconic visionary writer has just moved to the next adventure.

Had more than my fair share of run ins with him throughout the Years .

He was the cool, crazy, intellectual poet, hippy Grandfather everybody wished they had, and in fact, DID have in him

Nothing beat blazing a fattie with him and rambling on about any and every thing.

I love you old man!

Bon Voyage, untill we meet again on the other side!

sor_johnson.jpg

Handsome sunuvabitch what'nt he?

Not according to his family he isn't....

R.I.P. Mr. Johnson. And thank you for the stories. :*(

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back