Want to Buy Genuine booster or Early Russrep steel booster

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

parfaitelumiere

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hello,

I am looking for a genuine booster, ready to pay 500$ or more for it, if clean enough.
or
I am looking for a early Russrep booster, those made a couple of years ago, about 2010 or so, with rounded grooves, not the new with sharp grooves.
Please met me know if you have it!
Can make a trade for a weathered russrep grenade very nice patina.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

teecrooz

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hi Patrice,

I might have an extra early Russrep booster (I know I had two at one point). Let me check over the weekend and I'll send you a PM or an email if I'm able to take pictures of it for you.

teecrooz

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
It should be but I'll send you a few pictures as confirmation. I have two that have a "U" shaped groove versus the more recent ones with the flat bottom "\_/" grooves.

teecrooz

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Patrice, I completely forgot about this over the weekend. Shoot me an email as a reminder and I'll try to snap a few pictures for you. I did check though and I do have the part you are looking for.