general grevous lighsabers


Active Member
Hello I just purchased a star wars gentle giant general grievous bust in the junkyard. There were a couple of minor breaks that I fixed up. I noticed it is missing the two blue light saber portions. All I would need is coloured styrene rods for the missing light sabers. Does anybody here know where I could find coloured styrene rods?

Thanks Ryan.


Sr Member
You might have to get white styrene at a local hobby shop and paint it. Just cut to length, sand one end to be rounded, prime and spraypaint.


Would probably be easier to find blue acrylic rods. Those would be transparent though and may not match other stuff on the bust.
This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

  1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.