Prop Store

Gen 1 Kitanica Raider Pants (SHIELD agent tactical pants)

Buy now for 140 USD
You don't have the permission to purchase
I bought these from a seller in Hollywood, but he just knew Kitanica was a high-end brand and had no knowledge of what they might have been used in.

In any case, these are the long out-of-production Gen 1 Raider pants, correct for Avengers, CA:Winter Soldier, and AoS, in a Women's size 12, with the adjustable waistband 36" at the largest and a total length (top of waistband to hem) of 45". Inseam is 34", plenty of room to tailor or just blouse into boots. You could still fit into these if you are a guy (perhaps snugly in front}, but they are actually a different pattern than the men's pants, they are not just a men's pant renumbered. In very good wearable condition, lightly worn with no obvious damage.

Attachments

• 20220115_145331[1].jpg
    20220115_145331[1].jpg
    323.3 KB · Views: 9,165

Schlegel

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Bump.

Gen 1s are hard to find.
to translate the women's size 12.... I can fit in them and I'm 5 foot 10, 195lb. Just has a shorter rise than the men's cut would at the same overall dimensions.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.
Prop Store