Gears of War Locust - Theron Palace guard and my recent conversion to a Theron Elite

shiny.jpg 526438_505587986134288_1617897473_n.jpg Bad ******* ass.jpg

dkaniel

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Re: Gears of War Locust - Theron Palace guard and my recent conversion to a Theron El

I don't know anything about Gears of War...but I do love that costume!

Re: Gears of War Locust - Theron Palace guard and my recent conversion to a Theron El

image.jpg image.jpg

Was kinda hoping for a little more feedback but no worries : )

Here's a couple more pics

Alpha Proto

Sr Member

Great costumes! You put a lot of work into these. I have never played the Gears of War games, but I admire the character design.

Harvester85

Awesome, love the amount of bulk you managed to get into the costume :)

Cheers guys :) I love this game so much i'm gonna have a shot at converting it to General Raam. That way i'll have 3 heads, 2 sets of arms and 2 different shoulders so i never get bored of wearing it. Thinking of rigging up 15 or more modified battery powered flapping halloween bats to look like kryll. Maybe attatch them to flexible perspex rods so they're constantly flapping. Will need to look further into it.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.