Gears of War 3

allosaur176

Sr Member
Being its release is just about a week away, I was wondering if anyone here will be purchasing it??

I have been looking forward to this game since it was announced, and after playing the Beta, I have been counting down the days.. Not to mention being a part of the gears forums and watching all the drama unfold the past month has been interesting..

I know after the campaign, Horde 2.0 will be my most played game type, and now that there are dedicated servers, no worry about host issues that plagued gears 2 and kept me away from MP..

I cannot wait for this!!!! I've had it pre-ordered at Gamestop for the longest time and it's already been paid for. Just have to pick it up on release day :cool

I cannot wait for this!!!! I've had it pre-ordered at Gamestop for the longest time and it's already been paid for. Just have to pick it up on release day :cool

hell yeah, same here, I have the Epic Edition, Reto Lancer replica, Gears controller, and the LE Strategy Guide all paid off, and also buying the Calibur11 Gears Vault!!!

gow-vault.jpg

Man that thing looks so cool!

My friends and I played have played these games online so much that it's ridiculous. I'll never forget the first time I used the chainsaw on the lancer. I screamed like a little girl

My favorite thing to do though is use the shotgun and stick people with grenades. The beta for GOW3 was sensational! So glad to see them fix some of the flawed weapons from Gears 2 and bring back the pistol....which you can never go wrong with, IMO

I've played GOW since the first day that GOW came out. Love it to death. I love playing online in GOW2 and doing the roll frag tag, I pissed off so many people doing that haha.

I just bought dead island but I will most definitely be buying GOW3 first day.

I got it pre-ordered and paid off, can't wait to play. I played the beta for it and loved it, they fixed the multiplayer finally, I couldn't stand it in number 2.

Yes love the new trailer!

And we are now 6 days from release day!!!! Woooooohooooo :cool

One of my friends was smart and took Tuesday off. Son of a...

I just went into EB Games today and pre-ordered the Gears of War 3 system and paid it off in full. Super pumped to get it.

If I could, I would. But I honestly can't. Too many meetings scheduled that day.

My GF understands the significance of this game though and has already said she doesn't expect to see me much :lol

I do have next weekend off so I will be on a LOT then!

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back