GbG Batgirl Begins Work in Progress

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Xman85

This is my very first post so I thought I would make it interesting. My wife and I are doing a GbG themed Batman/Batgirl for Dragon Con this year. With the help of Bat Texan, he got us started in the right direction, first with my cowl, an awesome casting by the Bat Texan!
View attachment 83058
and a wonderful one off he did for my wife.
View attachment 83059
View attachment 83060
Batgirl cloak was custome made coincide with the GbG cape/coat look.

View attachment 83061
View attachment 83062
View attachment 83063
These are just teaser shots as I do not want to do a full reveal until closer in to the con. We both still have a ways to go for final completion. I would love to hear any comments or feedback.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Xman85

Thanks Guys!! I will be posting more pics as we progress. I apologize for the format, I haven't quite figured out how to post properly sized images.