Gauntlet Blades

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

macmacitune

I"m stumped :eek:, What kind of material did some of you guys use to make your blades on your gauntlet, i found a great template but i can't find a good material to make it out of.... PLEASE HELP!!

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Belfast Neil

Sintra is the way forward, cheap as hell, should be able to get a few offcuts from a local sign maker. It's easy to cut, sand and paint and whilst rigid, has enough flex that it isn't going to kill anyone when you accidentally stab them!

MotoGuy75

Hello,

I recently cut out a set using acrylic sheet, 3/8" inch thick.It has worked out great.I bought it from Tap Plastics.I will be posting pics as soon as I am done painting them.

Daren