gaunlets light

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

MasterAnubis

Pretty cool, but damn, is it me, or is the sound (Pitch) on the last two just ear piercing...
I just found out that my wife thinks it's painfull.

The one at 4:40 is an electronic die program.

I like the one at 6:20 but man 5000 Yen? Your paying for the small purpose made package I think. For about that much my preference would be an Arduino and the parts.

4505marcel

Nice but there all too big to fit into my AVP guantlet windows, I wonder if the leds could be removed and put onto longer wires, I need to sort the light next for my guants. Do we have anyone on the lair making custom light kits?

Elkman

Nice but there all too big to fit into my AVP guantlet windows, I wonder if the leds could be removed and put onto longer wires, I need to sort the light next for my guants. Do we have anyone on the lair making custom light kits?
How big are the windows? I'm making countdown timer light kits from an Arduino microcontroller and LEDs. If I remember correctly, each digit is about 1 1/4 inches high and 1 inch wide. As long as the windows aren't too tiny, I can probably make something that fits your gauntlets. I probably wouldn't be able to get to them until after Dragon*Con, though.