Gather to FOX

swift kinfe

Anyone here is probably a huge fan of the beast.And since fox is doing a AVP-3 lets hope it's better.We need a stand alone predator film possibly one of us could send a script so if the fans help make it or even help make an AVP-3 we could maby have a decent flick

Personally, I don't care which movie they make, P3 or AVP3, as long as we get a big dose of Predator. I'd really like to see more of the culture as long as it's well thought out. I would REALLY like to see the hunting party go into the hive and capture a queen like in the books and comics.

Hey, first post--yay!

Am I more or less alone in wanting to see Predators in historical context? One of my favorite Predator moments is when the flintlock is given to Danny Glover at the end of P2. I'f kill for a Revolutionary war Pred.3, or a medieval Japan Pred.3, or what have you.

I owld rather see a new pred go farther forward in time thatn back in time. Cayman, I think the idea you suggest would be best left to comics. Mostly because ifthat is made then it is going to feel like the quest for more money cause it will not be done correctly. I would like to see a third AVP. I dont know why so many people hated the other two. They weren't the best movies ever but to me they were B movies. However the moveis that we love so much are B rated cult movies so it works out.

I also would liek to see a Pred 3 I think they should do both and yes another alien would be cool too.

I've got a novel idea. Instead of starting another thread on this topic, let's use the search engine and add to an existing one. There's about a half dozen already

Last edited by a moderator:
The very fact that we are getting another AVP shows the franchises are FAR from finished with, this could either be a great thing or a terrible thing depending on what they put out but nevertheless it gives us as Predator fans hope. Although personally I would want Predator 3 next, you can keep your AVP-3 FOX

I think we can all agree that none of the predator movies or AVP are that good. I don't like the predator because of the movies, rather because he is an apex being that looks super-dynamo-ultra badass. Am I right here?

I think we can all agree that none of the predator movies or AVP are that good. I don't like the predator because of the movies, rather because he is an apex being that looks super-dynamo-ultra badass. Am I right here?

I think you'l find the original Predator was a classic the second wasnt bad either
so no i personally would say we do not all agree.

You know?

Everyone asking for more of predaction on an AVP movie......(sigh)

They're just asking for a pred movie with aliens in it. There needs to be balance.

Predator 1 is a classic film.

i think your in a minority here in thinking the film was not good, The film introduced us to the predator yes, but it was a great action film in its day, and remember we didnt see the predator for a LONG LONG time in the film.

Sorry T-800, how was the new Olsen Twins movie?

I must have missed that one, I dont remember the awsomeness that is Arnold Shwarzanegger going 1 on 1 with one of the Olsen twins....
tho i would pay to see that.

Arny-"what the hell are you"
Olsen twin- "like what-ever i totally broke a nail"
Arny then proceeds to drop the rock on her head

This stuff writes itself

Blade Carbo, you FOOL.
in predator 2 the pred elder hands danny glover a musket gun at the end so why dont there have the elder pred then he was younger in his prime in the 1700th century in the middle of the civil war hunting his prey after all predator are drawn to conflict and then they could put in how the pred elder got the gun it would be cool to see the preds in the past rether than the future all the time lol

I Love the first pred movie and the second was also good, for low budget movies.
The AVP movies were cool just because they were pred movies but they werent that good at all....

I just want more Pred's!

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back