Done Gary Seven Servo Pen / fake identification

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Aldo The Apache

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I don’t know to much about who makes the best fake Gary Seven licenses, but I do know that D Stines has the best servo.

Thanks,

Matthew

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

RayR

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I don't know who made this one I got on eBay a few years ago.

Gary Seven servo.jpg
And I found a cool cube for the mini computer...

Gary Seven Servo 2.jpg

But I didn't know about identity papers. I'll keep an eye on this thread for info.

Attachments

Aldo The Apache

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I don't know who made this one I got on eBay a few years ago.

View attachment 839186
And I found a cool cube for the mini computer...

View attachment 839187

But I didn't know about identity papers. I'll keep an eye on this thread for info.
Thanks for posting. I really hope it is a D Stines, as I’ve heard they can pop up on eBay. Is it possible someone can identify it.

Thanks,

Matthew

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:

DB537

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I might be able to do the graphics for the ID cards. I know that they were all Earl Hays Press stuff. I'll check the bluray for screencaps and see what I can come up with.

RayR

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I might be able to do the graphics for the ID cards. I know that they were all Earl Hays Press stuff. I'll check the bluray for screencaps and see what I can come up with.
I look forward to hearing more.

Aldo The Apache

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I'm getting a bunch of orders from a run ready to ship for tomorrow, but I'll see what I can do with the screencaps tomorrow afternoon.
That would be awesome, sorry I haven’t responded recently, zoned out for a few days. As this is 5 days late, any news?

DB537

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Working on the Gary Seven ID cards now. I should have at least one of them finished later tonight, and I'll post a thread in the paper props section as they are finished.

Aldo The Apache

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Working on the Gary Seven ID cards now. I should have at least one of them finished later tonight, and I'll post a thread in the paper props section as they are finished.
Would you consider doing a full run in the near future. As I have no idea how to source the wallets, or I.D. holders.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

DB537

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Here's the NYPD card. I also posted a new thread in the paper props section. No signatures yet. I'll probably have to do those by hand and scan them in and convert them to vector for the IDs.

Gary Seven NYPD-1.png

Last edited:

DB537

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
EDIT 9/29: I corrected some details in the NYPD card and replaced the original in the post above.

Tracing, scanning, and reconstructing the building from the NSA ID:

G7 NSA B-1.jpgG7 NSA B-2.jpgG7 NSA B-3.jpg

Last edited:

DB537

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Here is the NSA card. Sizing is based on the info provided by another member. The top half was reconstructed on top of a screencap that was skewed and cropped to fit the correct dimensions, and the lower half was made by measuring the width/length of the border in the screencap and finding the approximate location of the edges of the various design elements. EDIT: Updated with slightly better refined details.
Gary Seven NSA.png

Last edited:

RayR

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Here is the NSA card. Sizing is based on the info provided by Caplan. The top half was reconstructed on top of a screencap that was skewed and cropped to fit the correct dimensions, and the lower half was made by measuring the width/length of the border in the screencap and finding the approximate location of the edges of the various design elements.
View attachment 845755
"Invalid attachment type" FYI, I can't look at this