Garo's suit work in progress

inkmonster

As many of you know Julian had a thread awhile back where people were helping him with suit parts after his unfortunate deal theat went south. One of the things I have done for him was cast up a set of leg skins and Im painting and assembling his suit for him atleast as much as I can. Heres what I got started sofar.
IMG_0580.jpg
IMG_0579.jpg
IMG_0581.jpg

IMG_0580.jpg

IMG_0579.jpg

IMG_0581.jpg

Thanks guys were going with a elder look even though Julians only a youngster. Hopefully by the time I get it done he wont be a elder.LOL actually Im planning on having it as close to completion as I can this week. Heres a couple pics of some dreads I painted up to see what medium would work the best on dreads to give them a elder look.
IMG_0568.jpg.gif
IMG_0567.jpg.gif

IMG_0568.jpg.gif

IMG_0567.jpg.gif

There just bambooie black dreads that I mixed black white and blue FW inks togehter to get a bluish grey color. They misted in on in random swirl patterns over the dreads.

SWEET!!!! love the dread, i has never seen a pred dread that wasnt just black O.O you has opened so many doors for me now. I may have to do some red ones for my suit.

I think he likes it I believe his exact words in a email he sent me were. OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG. So I think that means yes. LOL. Doing more today trying to get it finished and shipped to him this week.

Well actually my exact words were OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG IT LOOOKS SOOOOO GOOOOD!!!! Either way you get the point lol. Can't wait to see this baby finished!

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back