Garo's suit work in progress

Thanks for the compliments everyone I shure hope Julian likes it when it arrives to him. I just realized I deleted the links to the pics in my photobucket account. There back up now.

A few more progress pics getting close.
IMG_0618.jpg
IMG_0617.jpg
IMG_0616.jpg

IMG_0618.jpg

IMG_0617.jpg

IMG_0616.jpg

Ok after mush delay do to some problems in my life and all the many appologies to Julian Im finally finishing this so Julian will have it for halloween. I was gonna turn it over to someone else but decided I wanted to see it through to the end for him. Heres a couple pics of the mask and dreads the mask was painted by Mel the dreads by me. And a pic of his 2 blade gauntlets. I got everything done except for a small amount of velcro to attach the armor on but should have it finished up tonight or tommorrow and boxed up and rushed out to him. Thanks again to Julian for being so understamding on the time its taken to get it done for him.
various009.jpg
various003.jpg
various002.jpg.gif

various009.jpg

various003.jpg

various002.jpg.gif

Since you have one of Mel's rare masks, you shouldn't even want to put a bio over it like Dwayne said you were considering. Just let the face show as is.

Brilliant work! Really good of you to do this Dwayne, one of those things that makes me proud to be a member here. Loving the dreads especially though.
Looking forward to seeing the suited-up pictures Garo!

Since you have one of Mel's rare masks, you shouldn't even want to put a bio over it like Dwayne said you were considering. Just let the face show as is.

Ya good point I may sell the bio the buy weapons for it but I payed a hefty price for the bio and wanted to wear it I may see if I can get the elder bio with the beads and skull on it. But if I went that far I might as well should have just bought a computer gaunt. Also I may try to get it more screen accurate after Halloween but for now I will keep it as is.

Inkmonster,

Awesome work on that suit! Garo, you got one fine Pred Elder!

(how many dreads on that mask, looks like a lot)

---
Ei'luj

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back