Garos P2 Elder DONE.

inkmonster

Ok Im crazy but Im doing it again another suit for Julian. Nah not really it was a pleasure doing the last one and he commissioned me to do this one. This is just the start just a pale basecoat of flesh and black basecoat going on the armor. Hope to have more progress pics tommorrow using Manders P1 suit with Scott Marshalls second generation P2 elder head had to modify a P2 blade top and do some resculpting on it pics of that to come soon too.
IMG_1217.jpg

IMG_1218.jpg

IMG_1219.jpg

IMG_1220.jpg

IMG_1221.jpg

IMG_1222.jpg

IMG_1223.jpg

IMG_1224.jpg

Great job so far. o_O :rolleyes: It's coming along wonderfully..the "bits & Bobs" are top notch, this suit is going to be one of meticulous detail.
~Estelle

A little update on the suit progress not shure if I like the fleshtone. I think it should have been even paler allmost white it does look lighter when more natural sunlight is coming in. So maybe it will be fine.
IMG_1230.jpg

IMG_1234.jpg

IMG_1238.jpg

IMG_1240.jpg

IMG_1242.jpg

IMG_1243.jpg

IMG_1245.jpg

i need an update please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i really do!
Ive been down sick for a few days with a bad flu bug. Ive still managed to get a few more little things done. Gonna try to do more tonight on the mask and feet. Will have some up date pics soon enough.

you know i need this!! never say never!
Yes I know you do so I guess I will have to leave my options open. Ive got tons of people asking me about this stuff now and for the most part its a fun way to make a extra income. I may change the way I paint them though from the prosaide and latex based products. To all rubber inks Steve Wang highly reccomends them allthough abit toxic I think there gonna be the way to go if Im going to continue doing this.

im just glad to hear your well Dwayne and doing what you do best bro,like i said this is exactly my next plan to add to my mander collection,i was goint to buy a raw pl1 and have it done up like the P2 elder,

so when your ready sir...........................

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back