Garos Greyback photo shoot

inkmonster

Got some pics of the finished suit outside finally.
IMG_1382.jpg

IMG_1381.jpg

IMG_1380.jpg

IMG_1378.jpg

IMG_1377.jpg

IMG_1376.jpg

IMG_1375.jpg

IMG_1373.jpg

IMG_1372.jpg

IMG_1384.jpg

To answer some of the questions the backpack and cannon are Pete Manders just like most of the suit. As far as the blades the Greyback didnt have blades most of his stuff was so old and broke anyway. And Jason it was starting to rain just before we went outside but stopped just before heading out. It was nice and cool my friend didnt even break a sweat in the suit.

Wow did not know the greyback didn't have blades. Did you make the sword? I need to to get one for my suit.
Yeah in the screencaps you can see inside the blade gauntlet and you cant see any signs of blades in them. I didnt make the sword I got it from Snyder it was the last one he had. I may be making one soon I felt this one was to short so I plan on making a longer version of it.

Wow…Looking good. The finished product came together wonderfully… I agree with Airbornehunter. The suit is cleanly defined and precise….flows with coolness. Good job :p
~Estelle

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back