garagekit maker mysteriamodels

khan1

Does anybody know a garagekit builder called mysteriamodels?He or she sells on ebay from the uk.I ask because they have a kit of a P2 disc,it looks the part on the pictures but i dont know if he(or she ) is trustworthy and if they are known for recasting.

For what it's worth I too can vouch for mysteria, just had my P1 turn up.

Honest opinion, it's a little on the small side for me but it's awesome work, I can't praise it highly enough.

My GF tried to get me to sell it on cos it is slightly small but at the end of the day it's MY bio helmet. Everytime i look at it i think YES, that's mine!!!

I just purchased a P1 Bio mask from them.I will let you know when it shows up. I have gotten burned on ebay one time.

I just purchased a P1 Bio mask from them.I will let you know when it shows up. I have gotten burned on ebay one time.

Hey Tutank...did you get your P1 Bio yet? I am also leery of ebay. I just purchased the AVP Scar Hunter from Mysteria Models about 10 minutes ago. I am now waiting by the mailbox. :D

Hey Tutank...did you get your P1 Bio yet? I am also leery of ebay. I just purchased the AVP Scar Hunter from Mysteria Models about 10 minutes ago. I am now waiting by the mailbox. :D

i do have the P1 , the deluxe and the disc from him. good stuff. bios a little smaller, but watch skunk´s thread about a head he did for my girl that fits with the two mysteria bios... :)

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back