Gamestop Manager Killed on AVP Release day

predator666

Sent: 19 February 2010 14:57
To: shops
Subject: GAME PROTECTION GETS MANAGER KILLED

Hi,

OK we had a pretty strange incident today.(see images attached) This tall chap entered the store about 1.30 today lookin to get A v P hunter edition. There was something about him that wasn't quite right, kept making a clicking sound with his teeth. After Ronan offered him game protection (only 3 euro!) he basically lost the plot, ripped his head off along with the spinal cord, held it above his head like some sort of trophy and legged it. Mick, best of luck finding this guy.

Regards

Clarehall

image1.jpg

image2.jpg

image25.jpg

image3.jpg

image1.jpg

image2.jpg

image25.jpg

image3.jpg

That has to be the poorest display of a blood pool ever to be shown. For a Predator to have pulled a humans head and spine from his body whilst he was breathing, that cannot be the blood loss I see before be. Was he alive at the trophy collection time or hath he died while chockin on what the humans call a "Jumbo Pretzel" from the "food court"? The Elders demand explination.

:D Nice Pics man! Looks like a good time.

I have to admit before I saw the pics I was thinking oh that really sucks, like a black Friday thing, but that was pretty awesome.

Nice work,Daren

That was pretty hilarious what did the manager try to defend himself with the pricing gun (see last image looks like a pricing gun in hand).

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back