Game of Thrones

One think about Arya is that she's SHORT. Seeing her as Ned Stark would almost be comical as she's got to be literally half his size in terms body mass and is a lot shorter. Her size really hit me yesterday seeing her stand next to Sansa.

Was this the same Lyanna actress in the quick wedding scene last night?

rehost%2F2016%2F9%2F13%2F1f234831-edb4-46d0-b91a-b54d1076d9cb.jpeg

I think the way that Sansa and Arya played Littlefinger was about beating him at his own game, about showmanship, deceit and manipulation.... and what a fantastic play they made! It was Westerosi Three-Dimensional Chess! I loved it!

I think this entire season, the plotlines have be greatly abbreviated. And that is a real shame. That is why you don't really feel that invested in the whole Ironborn storyline and a lot of the other subplots. They just havent given those subplots their due. I understand why that is, given the complicated nature of the books,and Dan and Dave having to wing it without Martin's guidance, but it does feel like so much important action and explaination is missing from this season. I really feel like I have to read between the lines and make up explainations for myself....so many assumptions. Still LOVING it though.

My favorite moments were when Dany arrives in Kings Landing on Drogon....it really sent chills down my spine for some reason. I love the exchange with Tyrion and Cercei, and the Ice Dragon exploding the Wall was spectacular. Did Tormund and Beric make it out alive? I sure hope so.

Last edited by a moderator:
In his original outline for the series (back when it was going to be 3 books), GRRM had Jon and Arya ending up together. Think about that! (so gross)

Could someone correct me on this. Castle Black is occupied by wildlings and whatever is left of the nightwatch? I can't remember. Wondering why the ice king is going to eastwatch. Also why is oldtown important, why is it in the opening sequence?

Correct about Castle Black...I think. Not sure how many wildlings are still there. I think most of them went to Eastwatch. I don't recall if the show ever stated why the Night King gathered his forces at Eastwatch. The Hound just knew they were going there because of what he saw in the flames. With an ice dragon on their side, they could have attacked anywhere along the wall and been successful.

When did Longclaw get different eyes? I know in Ep6 "they open" but it's just the reflection of Jon's hand. I thought maybe the color grade during the episode just made everything blue but in the dragon pit, you can see Longclaw has silver eyes now.

longclaw-silver-eyes.png

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back