Game of Thrones - Brynden "Blackfish" Tully build

Discussion in 'Replica Costumes' started by PaxAddict, May 19, 2015.

1. PaxAddict

PaxAddict Jr Member

Hello gentlefolk.

I'm building a dream costume of mine. I've put most of the work on the back end here, and left myself with too little time (6 weeks) to build the majority of the costume. It's entirely possible that I can do this, but I'll be pressed.

So for those unfamiliar, here's the inspiration.

Brynden Blackfish
    blackfish-tully-1024.jpg

The build has several elements which I'll break down by status. This will be my master list during the build and I'll edit this post with my intention, and the outcome as it comes.

Boots:
    Let's start nice and simple. I already have boots that will work. Boots complete!

Shirt/Pants/Gambeson:
    The plan is a short sleeve, knee length gambeson - Ordered a sleeveless knee length Gambeson
    Very dark green shirt (almost black) - Purchased some black waffle cloth, 95% complete. Need to hem the bottom and it's done.
    Black peasant pants, Ordered - two week turnaround

Sigil:
    If you take a look at the photo, you'll see a sigil of a fish, painted black, in the center of his chest. This may be rough. I looked into getting the stuff to resin cast, and given everything else, there's no way I'll have time to carve out and resin cast the tully crest. I'm hoping I can find someone who can make me one at a reasonable cost (reference my WTB thread, if interested) but I'm very interested in hearing ideas. Are there better options than resin casting the sigil? Both as far as time to make, and cost to produce? I don't really know what my options are.
    Update: Bought resin casting stuff. Going to take a whack at it.

Chainmaille:
    Short Term - Butted Chainmaille sleeves (completed, pictures to come) attached to the inside of the leather armor
    Long Term- Wedge Riveted haubergeon (to purchase) or U-dome riveted haubergeon (to make) depending on finances/time

Shout Out to SmilingOtter for keeping a brother in mind. I have a half sleeve dome riveted shirt enroute. It's not my dream (still want to make a U riveted gambeson at some point, but that'll be a several year project that I haven't started on. This is a great piece to cover me in the intervening time.)
    Update: Medium term accomplished. I have received my dome riveted shirt (not haubergeon length) which will keep me for a good amount of time. Will replace when I can (long term)

Leather Armor (fish scales):
    Here's the prize. The whole thing, really. All the rest is just details compared to this.
    So obviously this is the part I need to get moving on. I've set up all of the ground work, got all the materials and tools, and I've made a proof of concept. I've just been sitting on the project for like 3 months.

So the intent here is making a clearly ahistoric piece of armor as historical as possible, so I'm making this armor from extended lamellar plates. The plates will be oriented the opposite way lamellar normally is, with a tab hanging off the bottom, which will obscure the plates below it.

I know that may not be very intuitive, or clearly explained, so lucky for me, I've got pictures.

Tools and materials:
    MHTH4wV.jpg
    I found someone who was selling 1.5 inch wide leftovers from his belt making business. Every one is long enough to make at least 1 lamellar plate, some long enough for two. I've upgraded my mallet to a proper maul and things are moving much quicker.

30 pounds of belt scrap:
    YrAo8zV.jpg
    Should be plenty. It's a LOT of leather.

The cutting process:
    qntYQKM.jpg
    My end cutter is 1.5 inches wide, same size as the leather. I'm using a "Master Mold" for the guide both for length and hole punch

Some cut and punched plates:
    m3Yi8X7.jpg
    The top and bottom holes are offset so it looks more like fish scales and less like lamellar plates

Proof of Concept:
    VWRNU7d.jpg
    Once there's lace running through, the tabs will be pushed off of the scale under it, giving it more volume. Otherwise, the scales (after some alteration, getting the holes lined up correctly) look like they're work exactly as intended.

As far as dyeing them black, I plan to use vinegaroon (an ancient recipe for staining leather black). It's a great process, and I suggest anyone who does leather work look it up. Completely historically accurate, simple, and cheap to produce (and a better result than black dye, less messy, and easier to care for).
    The process is essentially two ingredients. White vinegar (or urine, if you believe the tales), and rust (most easily achieved with steel wool, right out of the package) together in a mason jar for a few days and it's ready. If you plan to use it, look up recipes, and how to stabilize the leather afterwards. The vinegaroon changes the Ph balance of the leather, so you need to dip it in water, dry immediately, and oil immediately to normalize it. It's a process.
    The reason I love vinegaroon, though. Is because it doesn't dye the leather. It doesn't add anything to the top of it, it chemically changes the composition of the leather, which interacts with the tannins I guess, and the change in composition manifests by showing up black. What this means is that it's not a thin layer of color. If you cut the leather in half, it's black all the way through, so scratches and wear wont discolor the leather. Sorry about the in depth explanation, it's just fascinating to me.

I hope you like following along as much as I'm enjoying making the thing!
    And if anyone will be at CONvergence in Minneapolis this summer, maybe you'll see me!

Deadline: 4th of July weekend. (God, only six weeks!)

Last edited: May 30, 2015
    Dugzor likes this.
  2. SmilingOtter

SmilingOtter Master Member

Welcome aboard! And always glad to see another Armour Archiver! :) (Also, if your screen name is a Serenity reference, you get bonus cool points.)

3. PaxAddict

PaxAddict Jr Member

Otter, I swear to god you are the first person to ever get that reference. It's definitely a serenity reference. Firefly/Serenity was my first cosplay (Jayne) and it's how I met my wife! She was dressed as Saffron. It's a story, for sure, let me know if you'd like the whole telling.

And I actually saw someone mention RPF over at AA. That's how I found my way here!
    I really enjoy making historically accurate(ish) costumes, but I'll definitely need to utilize some of the methods I hope to learn here for my wife's costumes (she isn't as committed to the weight of history as I am. She'll require armor made of something other than metal. Maybe aluminum. We'll see.)

4. PaxAddict

PaxAddict Jr Member

And on second glance, Otter, you were the one that linked RPF, so thanks for that!

5. SmilingOtter

A story about Jayne and Saffron hooking up? Now you've GOT to tell it... :D

As for your sigil, what are you thinking it's supposed to be made of? Looks to me like it could be leather, in which case wet forming over a wooden form would be the way I'd go (and how I assume it would have been done in-story.)

If it's supposed to be metal, then yeah a resin cast would probably be the easiest way to replicate it.

(BTW rusty vinegar will blacken some species of wood as well, for the same reasons - tannins in the wood.)

6. PaxAddict

PaxAddict Jr Member

I'm not sure what it's intended to be made of in the show. My knee-jerk is Leather, but his nephew, Edmure Tully has a similar sigil, presumably the same material, but it's shiny blue and ... brass?
    got-game-of-thrones-34245282-500-300.png

Looks like a metal plaque to me.

Honestly, though. I'm not super interested in staying true to the material, so long as the method of recreation makes a fair approximation.

And the story:
    I was on R&R from Iraq, with the Army, back in my homestate of Minnesota, and it happened to coincide with CONvergence, a sci-fi and fantasy convention in Minneapolis. I had 4 days to make a costume, so I did an iron-on print of the Blue Sun logo on a T-shirt, and hit a military surplus store for a nice military belt, a couple decommed grenades and grenade pouches. Man, I made a hell of a four day costume with under $100. It was great, not that this is the point of my story. I'm just pretty proud of my first cosplay. So I went to the four day long convention with absolutely no plans on where I was sleeping at night, or a car. It was a mess. But I went to the Serenity room, and hit it off with the folks there, to include a beautiful redhead dressed as Saffron. We probably said less than a dozen words to each other during CON, but after heading back to Iraq, I joined the MNFirefly site (the people responsible for the Serenity room), and chatted with her on the chat function about 5 times over the next six months. Then, we land on January 2nd. Shortly after both of our relationships had ended. Due to a very fortuitous mishap, I had 3 days off, in one of the rare locations with wifi out in the middle east, and we spent probably 50 of those 72 hours talking. I took every opportunity to speak with her over the next two months, until Feb 14th, the day I got on a plane on got my butt out of that country, and while I was out of communication for a couple days, I had a bouquet of flowers at her door, along with a note professing my love.
    I landed at my home station, The beautiful Schofield Barracks Hawaii, and bought her a plane ticket to come visit that weekend. We went hiking through a beautiful mountain range, and I proposed. We were married three months later, 51 weeks after we met, and we spent our honeymoon at CONvergence, the year after we'd met.

Unfortunately, I had six years more in the Army, and last year was the first year we were able to return for CON, and we didn't have anything complicated set up for CON, though it was the first year I've ever had anyone stop and ask for photos. We dressed up as Bob and Linda Belcher from Bob's Burgers. Super easy costumes, very recognizable, and we dressed our two year old (for the one day she was at CON) as Louise.

And now you're all caught up. I'm ready to do a hard costume that few people will recognize.

7. PaxAddict

PaxAddict Jr Member

Well, after re-evaluating my life choices, and determining that I had severely over engineered this armor, I decided to do a less historical lamellar in a more traditional way, as opposed to a more historical lamellar in a much less traditional way. I was reinventing the wheel, but it's unnecessary and significantly more time consuming. So I'm doing this the easy way instead.

Anyways,
    I did some math, and it looks like I need 600 lamellar plates, which sounds like an insane amount, but I sat down for a good three hours (which is rough, cross legged, on the floor) and knocked out 200 blanks. Couple more days and I'll be ready to try out proof of concept on the new design. Gotta order some cord, dye it all, and lace it all up! Easy!!
    cKnaMHQh.jpg

*sigh*

8. SmilingOtter

Excellent story. (And thanks for serving!)

I can't wait to see it laced up.

9. PaxAddict

PaxAddict Jr Member

I can't wait either! Now that I'm focused, I think it'll come together quick. I just need to tap the brakes on my other hobbies and make sure my free time goes towards completing this.

10. PaxAddict

PaxAddict Jr Member

Oy.

Another several hours docked, and 400 of 600 plate blanks are cut.

11. PaxAddict

PaxAddict Jr Member

Spent the last few days taking a break from the leather scales, but have significant updates in other departments.

Pants and Gambeson purchased, 2 week wait time
    Good looking out from SmilingOtter earned me a darn good price on a dome riveted chainmaille shirt, enroute
    I purchased some black fabric and am making a shirt (should be finished tonight. Hand-stitching it all, my first run at hand stitching)
    And I purchased some clay and clay tools to make a (probably one time) mold for the resin cast

Only one item left to purchase-
    Gloves ($40)

Only three things left to make-
    Leather armor (15% complete)
    Black shirt (85% complete)
    Resin cast (items purchased)

As we all knew, this will come down to the armor, but it's really nice to see everything else coming together.

12. SmilingOtter

Glad things are moving forward!

13. PaxAddict

PaxAddict Jr Member

For your viewing pleasure:

600 ***** leather plates (now I have to punch 8 holes in each one. This is what may keep me from finishing)
    v3jaoRF.jpg

And the main attraction.
    PROOF OF CONCEPT
    EdzfFEy.jpg

This will work just fine for my needs. Looks great, feels great. When bent (like to contour a human torso) there's a beautiful amount of flare as the scales press off of the lower rows.
    This is going to work, and it is going to look amazing (after an absurd amount of work)

14. closet batfan

closet batfan Well-Known Member

It's looking seriously good. Are you colouring the scales after you've attached them? Can't wait to see it finished?

15. PaxAddict

PaxAddict Jr Member

Batfan, I'll be coloring before assembly. The proof of concept was just to ensure the holes lined up correctly and allowed for proper fit. I'll be taking them apart to color.

Now it's just a matter of punching 4800 holes.

Man this is a daunting task. Just have to set a daily goal and keep at it!

16. PaxAddict

PaxAddict Jr Member

Mygod, this is significantly worse than cutting out the blanks.

Anyways, I punched out 100 today. 1/6th of the way there!

This is going to be a long week.
    And I better start preparing the vinagaroon. I need much more than I have currently.

17. SmilingOtter

Do you have a drill press? It's not as elegant as a true leather punch, admittedly, but you could do them in stacks.

18. PaxAddict

PaxAddict Jr Member

It's something ive considered, and Ive done it before for leatherwork, but the accuract required outweighs the driving need for convenience. If I'm a millimeter off on a single hole, I ruin a whole stack.

But then again, I only need to be accurate like 25 times and Im done.

It is very, very tempting. Let me think on it.

19. SmilingOtter

I've never had to drill anywhere near that many holes, so you've already surpassed me in that department. If I were to try it with a drill press, I'd probably make some sort of box/structure that would keep the stack of scales as immobile as possible. Then, to be redundant, after each hole was drilled I'd insert a nail or something similar to keep anything from moving.

OTOH, the armor would have been made by hand (in-universe) so constructing it with mathematical precision and symmetry would actually be inauthentic. (My two cents.)

20. PaxAddict

PaxAddict Jr Member

Well, I gave it a shot with a hand drill, and ruined a stack of 6.

Definitely drill press, and an enclosure would be the way to go, but Im not sure I want to build it. Im already 150/600, by the time I build an enclosure for it, I think it would be a wash for time spent, (though we'll see how my hand feels in 3-4 days)

Also, the drill bit left a bit of a mess. It was fairly clean drilling through a single layer, but when drilling multiple layers, the holes left were pretty unusable as is. They would require time cleaning the holes up before I could reliably run a cord through them.

I wanted to believe there was an easier way (and there might be, with better planning) but since Im a telecommuter (my office is at my house) I can sit in meetings all day and punch holes, so Im at least making good use of my time, even if it is tedious.

21. SmilingOtter

Nice. Well, the inconvenient way that works is better than the convenient way that goes fubar.

22. PaxAddict

PaxAddict Jr Member

Well, my over engineered design had one benefit, it would maximize the space. When I redesigned I didn't realize it would cause the scales to overlap almost exactly twice as much as before, causing a need for almost exactly twice as many scales.

I've already punched out 200 of these. I feel like I am past the point of no return. I can make it shorter and cut out a need for a couple hundred and just expand it next year to the proper length, but it looks like I still need to order, cut, and punch another 300-400.

It's not impossible, this work is going faster than I anticipated, and I don't have to wait for another box to just get as far as I can with what I have, but it is disheartening and a bit scary to think Im going to all this work, and it may not even work out by the time I need to be wearing it.

23. PaxAddict

PaxAddict Jr Member

So, after some thought, I came to a solution.

I will use the top four holes of the ones ive already punched, and punch a new four holes, stretching out the design so it makes use of the scale. This results in the scales giving me an extra half inch of the original 1 inch exposed area.

So if 600 scales would have given me 24 inches, they will now give me 36. Quite a bit of improvement, and I can still use half the holes Ive already punched.

Not a perfect solution, and I may still be tight on leather near the end, but at least it wasn't a waste of 200 scales, and it will only take me about a day and a half off track.

Solution, go!

24. SmilingOtter

Glad you found a workaround. Will the "spare" holes be visible? If so , you can still lace them for decoration's sake, without their actually doing anything.

Last edited: May 28, 2015
  25. PaxAddict

PaxAddict Jr Member

The spare holes will not be visible!

I wouldn't have done this if they would have been showing. I couldn't do that. I'd start from scratch first.

The biggest consolation for me is knowing that the armor will be lighter with all these extra holes punched out, but that's not much consolation. My hand hurts!

26. PaxAddict

PaxAddict Jr Member

Phew! Big day!

I decided to power through as much as I could (and my hand is doing surprisingly well).
    So I've punched the extra 4 holes in all 200+ I had already punched with the incorrect spacing, and I've also punched about another 60 out of blanks. So I'm not only caught back up, but I've made some progress, sitting at 260/600.

Ultimately, I will most likely need to cut some more blanks (I have enough leather for probably 150 more) but with the changes I've made, I'm confident I can make this work. The whole thing will be about 4 inches shorter than I envisioned (ending about 3 inches below my waist line, as opposed to 3 inches above the knee, like the original) but I can add rows after the fact, in preparation for next year.

Chainmaille is on the way, my black shirt still sits at 95% complete, Leather is up to about 25% overall completion, need to order gloves.
    Oh, and Vinegaroon is brewing. Should be ready by the time I have all 600 blanks cut. Then spend a day dying and treating the leather, and finally start lacing the whole thing together! Maybe two weeks from now and I should be seeing something near completion (Cutting more blanks, punching the holes, and dying will set me back, but I should have plenty of time for that. 5 weeks left, today!)

27. PaxAddict

PaxAddict Jr Member

Update:
    425 of 600 punched
    Vinegaroon is almost ready.

I can't work on the costume at all this weekend (drill weekend with the reserves), but Monday I think K will start dying them. My friend is coming over in the afternoon, so how ever many more I can punch before he shows up, it how many Ill be dying Monday. Then soda bath, rinse, left to dry for about 30m, and then oil, and beeswax treatment. Because if Im going to make actual armor, I guess I'll treat it like actual armor.

I am making this so hard on myself.

Oh! The chainmaille showed up today! It's flat ring, round rivet, alternating solid ring, all of which is my least desireable of the options, but it is riveted chainmaille, the perfect size, and the sleeves are close enough length. It'll do! And it was a good price!

28. PaxAddict

PaxAddict Jr Member

Well, I punched the rest of the leather plates, and went ahead and gave the vinegaroon a shot

My friend came over and helped, and we ran out of vinegaroon about 400 in, so I need to put together another batch of vinegaroon for the rest.
    Then we did a soda bath, rinse, and dry for about 45m. Then we oiled while theft were still damp. Took us about 2.5 hours to dye, rinse, wait and oil each plate, for a total of about 400.

Here's the result, set out to finish drying. I'll do another layer of oil, then beeswax solution tomorrow, then I start the build while I wait for another batch of vinegaroon to brew.
    ADSCfyY.jpg

Cheers!

29. PaxAddict

PaxAddict Jr Member

And we did the vinegaroon in stacks, so the coverage wasn't perfect. The only spots that didn't get covered are going to be hidden by overlapping layers

30. SmilingOtter

Nice. I like that they all aren't a uniform color.

31. Goodwolf

Goodwolf Sr Member

They don't really make much of it on the show, but Edmure would be socially higher than Brendyn, despite his younger age. Edmure was the heir to Hoster Tully's Lordship, while Brendyn was only a knight. So it's entirely possible that the Blackfish's sigil would have been leather because he might not have been able to afford anything better, while Edmure would be able to afford the higher quality stuff.

32. PaxAddict

PaxAddict Jr Member

While you're correct about their social status, that a pretty reductive view of their family. Their words are "family, duty, honor". Family is first, and for good reason. I think it's much more likely that they would all have uniform sigils (much like their uniform family armor). Additionally, blackfish chose to paint his black, when he chose exile from the family. I think it was intended that blackfish's sigil originally looked like the rest, until he painted it himself.

33. PaxAddict

PaxAddict Jr Member

Also otter, the plates are pretty well uniform. The differences in color you're seeing are from oiling. Some plates were thirstier than others and so the oil hadn't been soaked up by all the plates, leaving some looking wet and glossy, and therefore darker, for the picture.

There is some variation, just not as much as it looks in that photo

34. SmilingOtter

Ah, ok. I'm sure it still looks good.

35. PaxAddict

PaxAddict Jr Member

It does. I can't wait to finish my coats of oil so I can assemble the thing.

36. PaxAddict

PaxAddict Jr Member

Four coats of linseed oil, and a beeswax finish.
    I'm applying the wax in groups of 90, then adding them to the armor. The rows are 30 plates wide, sp every day I'll add 3 rows. It'll be about 6 days before the chest armor is done, then I get to work on designing the mantle.

IAbPGZ0.jpg

Attached Files:

37. PaxAddict

PaxAddict Jr Member

Whoo! Gambeson and pants shipped!

Making some good progress on the armor, as well. Need to dye and oil some more, and make another batch as I will probably need to cut more plates. I'll post more pictures when the gambeson comes in, and I finish the body portion of the armor

38. PaxAddict

PaxAddict Jr Member

oYTrJQc.jpg

As you can see, things are really coming along.
    I have a long way to go, still. Need to finish the mantle, which requires me to design a way to do that. Then make the plaque, fade the clothes, and fasten the armor.

I think it really is looking good.

Neoproks likes this.
  39. SmilingOtter

Excellent work so far!

40. PaxAddict

PaxAddict Jr Member

Thanks, otter. It has been rough so far, so it's really nice to put it all together and see how close I really am.

41. PaxAddict

PaxAddict Jr Member

Finding a way to reduce the mantle is the hardest part of this entire build.
    After trying to find ways to reduce the total number of plates in a row, I ultimately decided to cut by hand (with scissors) each plate so it was narrower at the top than the bottom, creating a circle instead of a tube. It is exceptionally painful, both literally and figuratively. My hand is killing me, and I consider stopping every day. I'm at the point where I have to weigh how little I can work on this in a given day against how many days I have left to finish. And I still don't know if this is even going to work or not.

Haven't even started on the resin cast yet. Might not get to it before my deadline. It'd be great, but it is significantly less important than having the armor complete.

Thank god I only have to do this once.

42. PaxAddict

PaxAddict Jr Member

KRLHhc0.jpg

The mantle is finally mocked up! My god, that was a ride. I need to adjust rows 4 and 5 so they sit strqight, and I'lll do that when I take the whole thing apart to dye it.
    Dyeing will take place tomorrow, and I will be prepping the leather the rest of the week. I should be able to put the whole thing back together this weekend. Which leaves me all of next week to work on the resin cast, and another week of the deadline to work on anything that crops up. (Probably adding buckles to the vest, adding a button to the mantle, fading the cloth pieces, rolling around in the dirt with the whole thing. Little pieces that won't take long)

Let me know what you think!
    Michael

KaanE likes this.
  43. SmilingOtter

Don't give up! It looks like you've gotten through the worst of it...

Also, the mantle looks great!

44. PaxAddict

PaxAddict Jr Member

Thanks otter. I have definitely passed through the fire. Two weeks left to do the skall stuff? Shouldn't be a problem.

I dismantled (hah) yesterday and dyed last night. Oiled last night and again this morning and starting the grueling process of sealing each with beeswax (about 2-3 minutes per plate.) and as I seal two rows, I'll piece them back in. Try to keep the rows from getting mixed up.

Still have to learn how to resin cast...

45. PaxAddict

PaxAddict Jr Member

Re: Game of Thrones - Brynden "Blackfish" Tully build

vLLAU78.jpg

Check it! Armor is complete!

Well, qualified. Still need to add buckles and stuff, but it's really happening!

Now, I have two weeks to make a resin cast.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, and some of the leather didn't take the dye, despite extra soaking in the vinegaroon. I'm deciding it looks authentic, and not bad. Don't tell me otherwise.

smoothrat likes this.
  46. Jollyjumper

Jollyjumper New Member

Re: Game of Thrones - Brynden "Blackfish" Tully build

It looks great!! :)

47. PaxAddict

PaxAddict Jr Member

Okay. I sat down and made my first attempt at Clay sculpting. Then my first attempt at resin casting.

Here's what we've got.
    oELJQIZ.jpg
    nWJvXKS.jpg

I am not happy with the outcome. I couldn't have asked for a better clay outcome from a professional (though the fish is too skinny. Not a big deal) but when I tried to cast, the epoxy resin I'm using bubbled up like mad. I'm not sure what's causing it, but the end result is grotesque. It looks like I tried to make it out of marshmallow fluff. It's lumpy and just terrible. I tries sandpaper but it mostly just opened up the bubbles, which left little craters instead.

I read online someone suggested heating up the mold first, which I will try in a moment. I made a second one to see if it was a fluke and it was even worse. Tries spray painting that one to see if it would cover but it really accentuated the terrain features in the piece.

I've not given up, but I probably only have 2-3 more runs left before this clay mold deforms too much that I'll need to fix it, and that sounds like a pain. I bought mold making stuff as well, so when I got one good one, I can make a master mold from it. I just need one.

48. PaxAddict

PaxAddict Jr Member

Heating the clay gave me fewer, but larger, bubbles. It's a toss up between which one is less terrible.

Is there a different kind of resin I should be using? Either this stuff is terrible or I really have no idea what I'm doing

49. PaxAddict

PaxAddict Jr Member

Alright, I'm giving some regular old epoxy I had laying around a shot. It says resin on it, so I figure it shouldn't be too different. It's clear drying, 20 minute working time, 30 minute cure. I'll report back in an hour. So far, many less bubbles.

Also, I used a good amount of the "Mold Release" spray, in the hopes the regular epoxy doesn't epoxy itself in place for good. Would hate to ruin my mold over this.

50. PaxAddict

PaxAddict Jr Member

Final update tonight.

The epoxy cast worked. It's still a bit soft, and I'm hoping that sorts out overnight, but it is beautiful. No bubbles in the face, very few in the cast itself (not that I actually care, it's getting spray paint). God, it turned out so well. It turned out about as well as I would have expected it to turn out if I paid a professional for it. I could not be happier with the result. I was really afraid to push forward with it, but it was a success.

It absolutely destroyed the clay original when I removed it. It's unrecognizable now. But that's fine, as I've used the stuff I bought to make a master mold now, so if anyone's ever looking for the Tully logo, you know where to find me.

And with a week and a half left in my deadline, I have no idea what to do with my time.

What do I do with my time?