Service Galaxy's Edge Personal shopping with WORLDWIDE SHIPPING **CLOSED NO LONGER AVAILABLE**

Hi guys,

I just received my package from Mark (Predatormv) today.
Mark kindly responded to my post when I was looking for the Emperor Palpatine robes, not only did Mark pick those up for me, along with an extra few bits I asked him for but he also took a load of pictures and video as well and sent them on to me!! The we worked out shipping and he and his wife kindly and carefully boxed everything up and shipped it to Ireland, which arrived in perfect condition. I'm sure everyone is well aware of the Ebay scalpers and the prices they are charging, I didn't have to worry about that.

An absolute gentleman, I cant praise him highly enough. I wont get to Batuu yet but thanks to Mark and his wife they brought some of Batuu to me!! :)

An honest to God, genuinely nice guy who is more than generous with his time.

Once again, thank you very much my friend for helping out a fellow fan and member of the community.

Hi guys,

I just received my package from Mark (Predatormv) today.
Mark kindly responded to my post when I was looking for the Emperor Palpatine robes, not only did Mark pick those up for me, along with an extra few bits I asked him for but he also took a load of pictures and video as well and sent them on to me!! The we worked out shipping and he and his wife kindly and carefully boxed everything up and shipped it to Ireland, which arrived in perfect condition. I'm sure everyone is well aware of the Ebay scalpers and the prices they are charging, I didn't have to worry about that.

An absolute gentleman, I cant praise him highly enough. I wont get to Batuu yet but thanks to Mark and his wife they brought some of Batuu to me!! :)

An honest to God, genuinely nice guy who is more than generous with his time.

Once again, thank you very much my friend for helping out a fellow fan and member of the community.
I am so happy everything made it safe and sound to you and you're happy with them. It was an absolute delight dealing with you in every way. Thank you for the kind words.

IMG_20191014_114813.jpg
Just a real quick update for everyone that ordered stuff from me, I've got everything minus two droids. This is just this week's stuff I'm getting it all boxed and ready to go. I've got individual PM's to send on a few things but I'll update everyone with tracking at I get them. :)

Very kind of you to do this for everyone!
I was thinking about a few of the Legacy sabers but haven't made my mind up yet

Very kind of you to do this for everyone!
I was thinking about a few of the Legacy sabers but haven't made my mind up yet
I've had a chance to play with them on several occasions and they are very nice. I really like the rotj Luke, it comes with a separate metal top half to use when you don't have a blade on it so that it actually looks like his hilt in the movie and that's a neat thing for only $10 more than the others. The Ventress is also one of my favorites, it's got rubber inserts and comes with the attachment piece to hook two of them together, though they are sold separately so you only get one hilt at a time. My wife's favorite is the Ahsoka set.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back