Service Galaxy's Edge Personal shopping with WORLDWIDE SHIPPING **CLOSED NO LONGER AVAILABLE**

Hi Mark, I received the package just before Christmas, Thanks for your time and efforts. I would definitely recommend and if your still willing to pick up items again I might need a couple of more sabers, lol.

Last edited:
Hi Mark! I'm afraid I saw this a bit too late but I was wondering when you might begin this service again? There are a few items I would love to procure someday. Specifically an obi-wan or Luke lightsaber. I understand you're not offering this service right now, but it you do begin again I'd love to ask to acquire these.

Ok everyone, I have decided to start taking orders for things again. I'll reach out to those of you who have already messaged me via PM but if you haven't yet please shoot me a PM with what you are looking for.

I also updated the first post with new information about things

Also as of a few days ago the Rey reforged and Ben Solo sabers had been restocked. I don't know how long that will last of course.

Hello - I am interested in buying Kylo Ren + Ben Solo lightsabers. I am based in the uk. Might this be possible? Many thanks. You are a true hero! (And more than happy to pay your additional costs - whatever they may be).

Hi there. I am interested in getting a Rey Reforged lightsaber. I am located in Singapore. May i know how much it would cost to ship it here? Thank you so much!

Hi there. I am interested in getting a Rey Reforged lightsaber. I am located in Singapore. May i know how much it would cost to ship it here? Thank you so much!
Without having the saber in hand I don't honestly know. I have to get one, get it boxed up and weighed and then get a shipping quote. Not even all the sabers are the same, the boxes they come in are slightly different shapes and sizes and thus weights so I can't even get one random one and guess based on that, I have to have one of those or one very close in size (and currently I have none)

Update to everyone who paid for orders, I picked up everyone's stuff today every l except two pins and those got missed by mistake and will get picked up in a day or two. I'll get everything packed and shipping quotes sent asap

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back