Galaxys edge emperors robes

Whiskey

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Anyone know the cost on this?

My wife friend is going tomorrow. She’ll be one of the first ones in

F84%2F34%2F4be7a48b42cf999c2c56176143ba%2Fimg-4433.jpg

The robe is a polyester blend but doesn't feel too different from the cotton waffle pattern I already have. Same with the inner robe. There's something off about the pattern on the clasp. Once it's on it looks fantastic. Definitely not an undersized, cheap Rubies halloween costume look here. The real gem is the cane (sold separately). $150 glossy finish. Perfectly crafted plus a rubber tip at the end. I've had two fan made ones and this is by far the best.

This is high on my list of stuff I'll be buying when I go. I'd love to see a review of it if you get one.

Is there a Disney website to purchase the GE merchandise and have it shipped, instead of going to the park?

You can buy stuff from the Disney Store, but they won't have anything from Galaxy's Edge up for a VERY long time I would imagine.

I need this costume in my life! I've wanted to do a palpatine but fan versions are so expensive. I priced out the outer robe from fan makers at $400 and that is the outer robe by itself. Its another $200 for the inner robes plus cane, boots and clasp. I would love to see an up close review of it, especially a good look at the waffle weave pattern. The photos posted are not clear enough to get a good look.

Is there a Disney website to purchase the GE merchandise and have it shipped, instead of going to the park?
All GE items are park only. The robes and a few other items are showing up at the Star Trader next to Star Tours but most stuff is Galaxy's Edge only. All part of the experience.
I need this costume in my life! I've wanted to do a palpatine but fan versions are so expensive. I priced out the outer robe from fan makers at $400 and that is the outer robe by itself. Its another $200 for the inner robes plus cane, boots and clasp. I would love to see an up close review of it, especially a good look at the waffle weave pattern. The photos posted are not clear enough to get a good look.
I packed the costume away until Halloween but I'll try and dig it out for pics. I haven't studied the original too closely but it looks like the same pattern I paid $400 for on just the robe.

The robe is a polyester blend but doesn't feel too different from the cotton waffle pattern I already have. Same with the inner robe. There's something off about the pattern on the clasp. Once it's on it looks fantastic. Definitely not an undersized, cheap Rubies halloween costume look here. The real gem is the cane (sold separately). $150 glossy finish. Perfectly crafted plus a rubber tip at the end. I've had two fan made ones and this is by far the best.

What is the cane made of? Resin, plastic, wood?

Master Replicas cane was made of resin or polystone, but besides the accuracy it is quite fragile too, I've seen cracked MR canes, canes that were only on display. Was wondering if the Disney ones were ok for trooping or just display.

Master Replicas cane was made of resin or polystone, but besides the accuracy it is quite fragile too, I've seen cracked MR canes, canes that were only on display. Was wondering if the Disney ones were ok for trooping or just display.

My MR has been displayed on a wall since I bought it when it was released way back when. It developed a crack all on its own near the bottom. It is barely noticeable, hairline thin.

From what I'm seeing on pictures the GE cane looks to be very close if not from the same lineage as the MR.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back