Galaxy’s Edge Anovos helmets?

squirk

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Has anyone been to GE in Walt Disney World, lately? I’m trying to figure out what Anovos helmets they are currently selling around the land.

There is no way in hell I will ever order directly from Anovos, but if there are helmets in-hand in GE that I am missing in my collection, I may pick up a few on an upcoming WDW trip.

Please and thank you.

Back when the land opened they had Kylo Ren, Imperial TIE pilot, and First Order TLJ stormtrooper. Someone went just the other day and they said they saw the Kylo Ren helmet.

Last edited:
You can't order them directly from Anovos even if you wanted to. All you can do is sign up for the Interest List. I doubt they would ever send an invoice at this point. I haven't received a response from them on anything since early December.

Ebay isn't a bad option for Anovos helmets.

i went a few months ago, they had the poe dameron and kylo helmet in the disney springs shop near the entrance. didn't get a chance to go into dok ondar's though so I dont know there

You can't order them directly from Anovos even if you wanted to.

Thanks. I didn't realize that literally everything in their SW section was "interest list"-only right now (is the license about to expire?). But I wouldn't order directly from them even if the site said "in-stock and ready to ship". ;)

eBay is fine, but I like buying my helmets new, and people are asking some crazy prices for new Anovos helmets (probably because they know they can charge a premium for truly being able to ship immediately, unlike Anovos itself).

Thanks. I didn't realize that literally everything in their SW section was "interest list"-only right now (is the license about to expire?). But I wouldn't order directly from them even if the site said "in-stock and ready to ship". ;)

eBay is fine, but I like buying my helmets new, and people are asking some crazy prices for new Anovos helmets (probably because they know they can charge a premium for truly being able to ship immediately, unlike Anovos itself).

Anovos used to have some Star Wars items in stock. Late last year they appear to have decided to clear out all Star Wars items. I don't know if that means they will not offer any more Star Wars items or not. They haven't been promoting any Star Wars items since the 2020 Shoretrooper run which appears to have been very limited. I paid for one and have not received it.

I don't know what Disney is selling the Kylo Ren helmet for, but someone has it new in box on ebay for $650 which is about what Anovos sold them for.

I don't know what Disney is selling the Kylo Ren helmet for, but someone has it new in box on ebay for $650 which is about what Anovos sold them for.

I wish I could remember the helmet prices at the Launch Bay, in comparison to the retail Anovos prices. Something in the back of my head says they were very close (though that just may be wishful thinking on my part).

The Kylo Ren helmet costs $750 at Galaxy's Edge. Taxes will probably bring it over $800. You can definitely find it for less.

Screenshot_20210125-014811.jpg

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back