Galactica costumes?

GregJ

I'm looking for a BSG (original series) Adama costume. Can anyone point me in the direction of a BSG costume maker?

Yeah both TOS and the New one over at ASAP.

There was supposed to be a All Galactica costuming board like the SG-1 site , started by the same person IIRC but as of yet it doesn't seem to have gotten under way.

D6

There's also a Yahoo group - BattlestarGalacticacostumes but most of the activity has been about the new series as well.

Yes, a lot of our members are working on costumes. The most popular project always seems to be flight suits, which unfortunately is next to impossible because of Sommers refusing to order more of the proper fabric.

:unsure

<div class='quotetop'>(GeneralMayhem @ Jul 10 2006, 08:57 PM) [snapback]1278426[/snapback]</div>
Yes, a lot of our members are working on costumes. The most popular project always seems to be flight suits, which unfortunately is next to impossible because of Sommers refusing to order more of the proper fabric.

:unsure
[/b]

That fabric has been a pain in the butt. Did you get in on the bulk order on the Dewback page? They orderd 180 yards fo the stuff, I got 5 yards but man that stuff aint cheap it was $31 a yard.

Have people actually been getting the material? I was told (not confirmed) that the order fell through.

I just finished my original series Warrior uniform and have started considering the new show outfit.

Last heard it is being made.
The maker had to get more dyes.

Sommers will no longer carry it so alternatives will have to be found.

D6

<div class='quotetop'>(division 6 @ Jul 11 2006, 04:42 PM) [snapback]1278653[/snapback]</div>
I'm waiting for 10 yards.
[/b]

yea i ordered 20 myself... i think that should make a suit or two. (not that i could make a suit, but i'll have the right stuff.)
dave

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back