Galactic Marine Build WIP Neckseal

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

AmatureManga

Hey everyone since today is my birthday i thought i'd post an update thread on the process of my Galactic Marine build i havent gotten done on it however i'm almost done with the soft armour (neakseal, undersuit, overalls, and gloves) for my undersuit i'm using a compression shirt which i got from target and painted black fabric paint over the logo and it seemed to work fine, for my overalls i bought i painter overalls and pearl gray ritdye and i'll be dying the overalls once i finish with the neckseal. For the gloves i havent bought them yet i'll be buying them after i finish the neckseal. As far as the neckseal goes i followed a tutorial by pandatrooper over at whitearmor and i finished the neckseal i just need to work on the bib and then it will be done here's how it's looking so far what do you guys think?

IMG_0148.JPG

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.