G.I Joe - Storm Shadow & Snake Eyes

izabel

Sr Member
For the G.I Joe fans out there - to the NINJAS! :lol

first worn at: 4th Tagcom
date: February 28, 2010

-----

I was Storm Shadow of G.I Joe while my partner was Snake Eyes.

Black_and_White_by_izabelcortez.jpg

We normally plan what we bring to conventions. We don't bring only one costume unless it's really hard to put on. For this event we actually had 3 sets - all worn. imba? :lol

The Storm Shadow costume was my partner's. It was sewn by our friend's mom. When we decided to do this I just bought a new white leggings.

For the Snake Eyes, my partner borrowed the mask of another friend. The mask was TOO BIG even for the owner and he offered to modify it to make it look better. It's made of rubber with foam covered with synthetic leather. The visor blinds is made of rubber with clear plastic used as folders. All accessories - wrist bands, belt are made of rubber. The sword is made of sintra board.

The sword I have is real metal.It's actually a bit heavy when held at long periods of time. But all is well. I think peopel were shocked wehn they saw Storm Shadow as a girl but everybody liked it.:love

Back_to_Back_by_izabelcortez.jpg

Joe_and_Cobra_by_izabelcortez.jpg

Storm_Shadow_and_Snake_Eyes_by_izabelcortez.jpg

Hi, Do you know what is the name for all the set (knife holder, belt, and the support that goes arround the chest) of Snake Eyes.
thanks

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back