G.I.Joe cobra henchman

digger2307

Was wondering if anyone has more ref images of the henchmen, considering starting a build of the helmets, maybe even the full suit who knows.

Cobra+Soldier.jpg

I considered doing this outfit for a while, but decided not too. A screen used full outfit came up for auction in the last year, sold for around 3K, I think.

After doing some research, I found the following items...

Boots. New Rock 735
New Rock: New Rock 735 S1 Mens Silver 3 Disc Studded Knee Boots @ Footwear Kinky Thigh Boots & Sexy Shoes Retailer

New Rock Boots #735-S1

Gloves
Search for the "Icon TiMax TRX" gloves. Not exact, perhaps an earlier model was used but this was the closet I could find. http://www.motorcycle-superstore.com/1/1/37/2215/ITEM/Icon-TiMax-TRX-Gloves.aspx

The gloves and boots alone are about $500. Then you have to sculpt, mold and cast the helmet... and fabricate the body armor. The leather pants are probably $150. In the end, I figured that for a movie that was considered a flop, to put so much money, time and energy into something that few people would "get", just wasn't worth it. But, I'm curious to see if anyone can pull it off! It's a really cool costume.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back