G-Force/ Battle of the Planets/ Gatchaman Helmet

Both visors are now being cast as hard masters and the rest of the helmet can start to come together.

Just a couple of quick coats of white primer so I can hunt down any imperfections.
DSC_0003.jpg

DSC_0004.jpg

Stunning work, Ozzy!!!! One of my fav shows as a kid.....really great to see you tackle this project! I love the style of this version!!!

Chris

Thanks guys. Glad to see that everyone is digging the design.

Everything is still moving ahead and both beak visors are being fine tuned for vac forming while I paint up the 1st helmet.

It just takes a little extra time because this is only 1 of a dozen projects I have going right now. :lol

Oz

Just found this thread and had to say how awesome your helmet is looking. Me and my bro used to watch battle of the planets avidly as kids and was his favourite cartoon. He's going to freak when I show him this thread lol. Can't wait to see it finished, keep up the good work :thumbsup

Just working out a few small flaws that set the paint back a little. Found a couple of pinholes that I couldn't let go and had to fix.

Had to rethink the visor buck a few times too. It's going to be a very complicated pull either way, but I'm pouring up what I hope will be the final buck today.

Here's a teaser pic though while I'm hammering out the last few tweaks to the helmet.

DSC_0143.jpg

Really awesome man! Keep up the good work. Can't wait to see the helmet. I'm planning on making a G1 suit this year. So far I only have the boots.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back