FX Reveal board assembly for FX MoM Cave Hero.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Sieg

Nice work! I can't believe I didn't see this either. I am excited to get started on mine now that I've got this!

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

SilantStrike

This is a great post, and has helped immensely. Thank you for sharing

With the helper and reveal boards, any tips for keeping them in place so that they don't move once installed and the clamp card is sealed? I did add a small piece of kapton tape as a shim for the helper board so that the buttons actuate correctly against the switches, but I still get alittle bit of up/down play

I was considering a small drop of hot glue in the corners of the reveal board to help keep things pressed down.

Thoughts?

BRRogers

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
This is a great post, and has helped immensely. Thank you for sharing

With the helper and reveal boards, any tips for keeping them in place so that they don't move once installed and the clamp card is sealed? I did add a small piece of kapton tape as a shim for the helper board so that the buttons actuate correctly against the switches, but I still get alittle bit of up/down play

I was considering a small drop of hot glue in the corners of the reveal board to help keep things pressed down.

Thoughts?
I haven’t attempted install myself yet (waiting for the crystal chambers… which are nearly done)
But a small magnet or two glued in between the helper and reveal may work given correct dimensions on the magnets?
The helper board itself, once installed, could be seated with appropriate double sided tape or hot glue as mentioned

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.