FX Obi-Wan Accurate Weathered ANH - 1st YouTube Video! LOL!!

Adomeitw

Looks fantastic. My Roman's Obi1 is my favorite hilt. I enjoyed the video and contemplate an FX version sometime in the future. I also anxiously await your GRAFLEX!

scottjua

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
WERD! I'm building my first one with your new parts too... this one a reveal though.

But I got yer PEX right here man. I've got an extra one for you if you still want to use one. It makes the Nano install way more painful though.

DarthAlice

yeah, I have the same model here that I have been studying (and many of Scottjua's pix...a challenge for an epic reveal it will be. It's going on my uniform for now to the Detroit Comicon, as a static belt prop....Great work!

Romans Empire

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Thanks again gents! :cheers

WERD! I'm building my first one with your new parts too... this one a reveal though.

But I got yer PEX right here man. I've got an extra one for you if you still want to use one. It makes the Nano install way more painful though.
But the power extender seems so tiny...:cry well, this one is done and on eBay. If the PEX are still out of stock when I build my next one, I'll be a knockin on your door!! :D

Sym-Cha

Master Member
I wish I could afford it ... but customs fees alone is a killer nowadays ... looks fantastic though ... I love the blue color of your 'beam' :)

Chaim

neurosean

looks fantastic. I am also interested to see the reveal. That is my next challenge and Roman's Graflex might be the proud recipient of a reveal!