Functional Capt. America Wakanda Shield Infinity War

Discussion in 'Marvel Costumes and Props' started by Futurescape3D, Apr 16, 2018.

1. Futurescape3D

Futurescape3D Well-Known Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

I'm bummed we couldn't get this completed sooner, but we now have a functional shield that allows you control the speed and distance that the front protective section protrudes from the shield!

Infinity War may be the last we see of Captain America, but hopefully this shield will help him kick * before he goes down fighting! Let me know what you guys think :D

If you're interested in purchasing one they can be found on our Etsy page here: https://www.etsy.com/listing/594321226/marvel-infinity-war-captain-america?ref=shop_home_active_1

IMG-1343.JPG IMG-1342.JPG IMG-1341.JPG IMG-1340.JPG

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 8, 2018
    yojay and Jumpman2315 like this.
  2. andrewrgross

andrewrgross New Member

It's cool. What's it made of? What's the mechanism?

yojay likes this.
  3. Futurescape3D

Thanks so much! It's 3D printed with PETG plastic, and we have a track on the underside with a small bar on the moving section that allows the wearer total control over the speed of the movement.

4. Futurescape3D

OMG TONIGHT IS THE NIGHT! I can't wait to see this thing in action :)

5. 13doctorwho

13doctorwho Sr Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Love the shield. I really think it's an awesome design. I can't wait to see it in action. I really love the subtle African influence! Someone do a project run on this design already!!!!

6. Futurescape3D

We're taking commissions for this functional version that we made- let me know what you think after you see the movie!

7. Futurescape3D

The movie was AMAZING! Captain America just WRECKED people with these shields. Time to make another one!