Fully Painted Smurf Yoda with parts

Sold for 800.00 USD - Out of Stock
Prop Store

Psab keel

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
While I am pained to sell this, I could really use the funds. As cute as The Child is, why not have a full grown Yoda? ;)

PLEASE NOTE THAT THE PHOTO SHOWS THESE PARTS LOOSELY ARRANGED TO GIVE YOU AN IDEA OF HOW YOU CAN ASSEMBLE THIS KIT. YOU WILL NEED TO BUILD THIS AND MOST OF THE PIECES YOU NEED WILL BE INCLUDED!

Included are the following:

Fully painted Yoda head, hands, feet, with Yak Hair by Smurf
Accurate Brown Inner Robe Fabric
Accurate Beige Raw Silk Outer Robe Fabric
Leather for Belt and Pouch
Wood Block for Pouch Body
Wood pieces for Cane
Accurate Necklace supplied by Teecrooz
Loc-Line Tubing and Connectors (to make him poseable)
3/4 PVC pipe to build skeletal frame -the Loc-Line connectors fit into the PVC perfectly
Foam and foam cutting knives for body
BB's for giving the body weight/ balance

I would prefer to ship this within the United States, but if there are interested parties abroad please PM me prior to purchase for additional shipping costs!

DSCN4830.JPG
DSCN4831.JPG
DSCN4832.JPG
DSCN4834.JPG
DSCN4835.JPG

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Psab keel

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Smurf's work is stunning to say the least! I've held out as long as I could to this but as I said, I could really use the cash. But my loss is someone else's gain and this is a KILLER deal for anyone who ever considered building an accurate, lifesize Yoda because just about everything you will need is all in one package deal! It honestly doesn't get better than this. No hunting for parts other than a few easily sourced screws and other such parts you can get locally.

Psab keel

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
PM replied.

Just to be clear, the fabrics included are just the raw fabrics. You will need to make the robes yourself. The only finished pieces of this kit are the head, hands and feet plus the finished necklace.

Last edited:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Psab keel

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Out of curiosity are there people looking for fabric for the inner and outer robes? Because once the quarantines lift and I can get a hold of my sources I can get more fabric for those who want it. Plus I happen to have a ton of the leather I included on this kit for anyone who wanted some to make the belt and pouch.

Psab keel

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Me too. Your work is incredible. I sold it only because I needed the money after moving into a new house and my funds were very low. Sadly I may need to let more pieces go depending on how things play out with this virus. I can't recommend your work highly enough man. Even setting up for those photos I felt like Luke on Dagobah because he's so life like.

Last edited:

smurf

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Thank for your kind words. The whole virus thing certainly doesn't help anyone's situation. Just trying to deal with it day to day hoping it all works out in the end.

Prop Store