Fully functional

Hayabusa05

I'm looking to but a fully functional suit the money isn't really an issue but I can't seem to find any site and the one site that did said to ask on here.

might want to take a look around the for sale section, a few guys selling finished suits in there. or you cant take a look at the who builds what sticky page. We have a lot of guy who can build you a suit to your liking, or you can buy all the raw materials and do it your self. take a look around, find out what you like and want then contact a builder.

There was a site explaining they used to have suits with animatronics ( bio mask laser with moving shoulder canon, functional claw gauntlet, moving mandibles) they priced it around $7500

That was the old, old kre8-fx site. They don't do the full animatronic suits anymore. Got slammed with too many normal suit orders.

You could be thinking about Dragonskin Studios.. If so.. Think twice.. Dude is crazier then a shithouse rat

That was the old, old kre8-fx site. They don't do the full animatronic suits anymore. Got slammed with too many normal suit orders.

Damn so does that mean I'm pretty s.o.l on finding a custom suit creator? I tried to post in the sale section but it got deleted twice

You arent SOL, but your needs may not be a one stop shop. There are many builders on this site that can help you get started ..your Thread is up ...so whoever can help you will ..there is also the "who makes what" thread in the Buy Sell section ...it will do ya good too

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back