Fullmetal Alchemist Alphonse Elric Pepakura Files

PepMaster

Sr Member
Hi everyone, I will be releasing all the Alphonse Elric Pepakura Files over time in this thread the files will be made so that you can use them for foam or for pepakura, all you will have to do is not use the thin pieces to be able to use the pieces for foam building. The files will all be in locked .pdo format due to the problem where some people have claimed my files as thier own in the past, the code will only be shared with members of the RPF you will have to send me a PM to get the code. For the first release will be the helmet.

http://www.mediafire.com/?nq5h8dhf8l7qcnl
Since I'm tired of answering PM's for the password, here it is.
Pass:72110

Last edited:
Very cool Sir! Thank you for these, I was actually asked to make foam patterns a LOOOONNNGGGGG time ago and had to decline, now maybe I will make this for myself one day. (if I can find the time in between the dozen other projects) :lol
Side note: I noticed your Gundam helm, I don't suppose you have pep files for a Mark 2 Gundam, I have been wanting to make a costume, but haven't found the time to pattern this up yet. If you do have them i would be interested in purchasing the core files from you. (the ones I can modify in Pepakura that is) Thanks!

That's just the RX-78-2 files, done by JUICE (StageFiveDrift) on the 405th Forums. Also guys since these are locked files, it might help if I give the scale these will fit for a person 6 foot tall, and you should be able to open the files with Pepakura Viewer, if you need to resize or anything you will need to use the Pep Designer program and get the password from me, the password is not required if you are opening the file with the Pep Viewer.

Last edited:
Let me fix that real quick, I thought that would just make it private with who I share the links with so it does'nt pop up in search results on the internet.
EDIT: Fixed

It should fit a 5'10"-6'2" person. One more thing, I don't want to find these files on any other site except for this one. If I do, I will contact the site to have the info removed, if that fails, I'll take down my links. I do not want these files to be reshared or rehosted for any reason and I cannot make myself more clear than that.
The only reason I'm so aggravated over where my files are, is because in the past people have claimed my work as thier own, or sold my files and I do not want that to happen any longer. Just last week I had to contact a site to have my files taken off of it because of that very reason. So I cannot stress it enough, please keep the files to yourself and on this site. You may direct people to this thread but that's it.

I respect your wishes about the files but I have a quick question. Would it be fine to post our finish or in progress builds on this and other sites but not the actual files?

Yes that's perfectly fine, it's just the actual files I don't want shared, progress and everything else is perfectly fine by me, but if a person asks you for the files in your progress thread just direct them here.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back