1. Welcome to the Want to Buy Forum!

The name of this forum alone is self explanatory. What you may not know is that any member can post a WTB request, but only Premium Members are able to respond to those requests. Why? Because this sub-forum is, at its heart, a sales forum, only Premium Members can advertise their wares and services by responding to WTB requests.

Click here for details on becoming a Premium Member.

Click here for the complete Classifieds Guidelines.

Dismiss Notice

Want to Buy Full Spiderman Suit

Discussion in 'Want to Buy' started by HammyDribbler, May 21, 2015.

1. HammyDribbler

HammyDribbler Active Member

Hi, I have decided to put myself through an intense 3 month gym plan (which is costing a fortune) and the only goal I could think of was "I want to look good in a Spiderman outift".

So, I would like to buy a really nice Spiderman outfit (none of this cheap £50 crap from Ebay etc.). I genuinely have no idea where to start but...

I am in the UK
    I am 6'2" tall
    I am toned but not The Hulk (yet!)

I really love the puffy paint some of you guys have got going on and the eye lense / face shell stuff.

That's all folks!

Ham out.

2. cha0tic

cha0tic Active Member

Pm'ed you man

3. hero44hire

hero44hire Active Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

I have a really nice spider with high end lenses, face shield, urethane spiders, removable mask and gloves (so you can wear under clothes etc.) and built in shoes. It is the design from Mcquire Spiderman 3. I am 6'2 222 lbs and the suit was custom made for me. $1000 PM me if interested in buying.

"Everyone Needs A Hero"