Want to Buy Full Spiderman Suit

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

HammyDribbler

Hi, I have decided to put myself through an intense 3 month gym plan (which is costing a fortune) and the only goal I could think of was "I want to look good in a Spiderman outift".

So, I would like to buy a really nice Spiderman outfit (none of this cheap £50 crap from Ebay etc.). I genuinely have no idea where to start but...

I am in the UK
I am 6'2" tall
I am toned but not The Hulk (yet!)

I really love the puffy paint some of you guys have got going on and the eye lense / face shell stuff.

That's all folks!

Ham out.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

hero44hire

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I have a really nice spider with high end lenses, face shield, urethane spiders, removable mask and gloves (so you can wear under clothes etc.) and built in shoes. It is the design from Mcquire Spiderman 3. I am 6'2 222 lbs and the suit was custom made for me. $1000 PM me if interested in buying.

"Everyone Needs A Hero"