Full Size TOS Colonial Viper in aluminium

CessnaDriver

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Thanks CessnaDriver! I'm keeping the original theme, but I'm adding a few minor enhancements in an attempt to modernize.

I assume you're planning to paint her fleet gray? I have to say it's stunning without paint all that raw metal hypnotizing goodness. Reminds me of fresh P-51s on the assembly line. Get lots of pictures before painting to document that glory!

binarysunset

I assume you're planning to paint her fleet gray? I have to say it's stunning without paint all that raw metal hypnotizing goodness. Reminds me of fresh P-51s on the assembly line. Get lots of pictures before painting to document that glory!
Yes indeed, you completely get it :cool::D Gleaming unpainted warbirds are a sight to behold!
That's the plan - give her a nice coat of gray when complete, but only after plenty of 'raw' pictures have been taken. I'm limited in the shots I can get at the moment, but some outside photos in full sunlight are a must before paint. More of this:
IMG_3242.JPG

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.