Full Size Pierce Brosnan/ James Bond

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

The Mantis

Sr Member
WORK IN PROGRESS... Hands are not finished, stance will be changed etc...I decided to put him in a semi-movement pose but I may change that. He is wearing the suit you see Brosnan in Tomorrow Never Dies when he receives his new BMW 750i. Steve Hamedl did a great job with finishing and painting this bust and of course the bust itself was scultped by (surprise surprise) Howard.

I am thinking of his left hand going in his pocket and right arm straight at his side, or perhaps up holding a gun....what do you think? What kind of stance should I have him in?

Thinking about this mannequin for it....what do you think?

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

mez7

Sr Member
id do it like you mentioned one hand in pocket one up with gun, i think that would be a good bond like pose, looks a bit like hes dancing in the pose hes in now :p

DAVIDYR1

Official Licensee
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Now that's going to be amazing....
Steve's been busy with these paint up's. Good for him.
David

GBOOTHROYD

Very nice. I just cast another Brosnan bust today for someone. Also finished a Connery style shoulder holster and Bond surveillance knapsack a la Goldfinger.
Maybe I'll post pictures.

GB

The Mantis

Sr Member
Will be mannequin hunting on ebay for just the right one...Superado, not much I can do about the neck and I observed this myself but using a lower profile dress shirt helps....

mez7

Sr Member
if you did the one manny with a gun in the hand thats not on his waist, that would look awsome