Full Size Pierce Brosnan/ James Bond

The Mantis

Sr Member
WORK IN PROGRESS... Hands are not finished, stance will be changed etc...I decided to put him in a semi-movement pose but I may change that. He is wearing the suit you see Brosnan in Tomorrow Never Dies when he receives his new BMW 750i. Steve Hamedl did a great job with finishing and painting this bust and of course the bust itself was scultped by (surprise surprise) Howard.

I am thinking of his left hand going in his pocket and right arm straight at his side, or perhaps up holding a gun....what do you think? What kind of stance should I have him in?

DSC00117-medium.jpg

DSC00118-medium.jpg

DSC00119-medium.jpg

Thinking about this mannequin for it....what do you think?

MH-9-1.jpg

id do it like you mentioned one hand in pocket one up with gun, i think that would be a good bond like pose, looks a bit like hes dancing in the pose hes in now :p

Very nice. I just cast another Brosnan bust today for someone. Also finished a Connery style shoulder holster and Bond surveillance knapsack a la Goldfinger.
Maybe I'll post pictures.

GB

Will be mannequin hunting on ebay for just the right one...Superado, not much I can do about the neck and I observed this myself but using a lower profile dress shirt helps....

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back