Full Scale Speeder Bike

Fantastic work they fellas. What do you plan to do with them once finished? I bet there a few guys around here that could put them to good use and raise some money for good causes?

Just curious, you say you mapped out the parts in CAD. Would you ever consider sharing the files you have put together, maybe offering them on the Junkyard?

Just curious, you say you mapped out the parts in CAD. Would you ever consider sharing the files you have put together, maybe offering them on the Junkyard?

I have had dozens of people here, and on FB asking for the files. I will one day offer plans for it. They will be paper plans. The original ribs we made, have been cut, sanded and bogged so much to fix errors, that it wouldn't be right to let anyone go thru the heartache we have had with it.

I am also starting work on Chopper files which will be the same deal. :)

New update.
Shell has been fibreglassed and bogged. Just need to sand and bog again. Not long to go.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1427106727.144299.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1427106778.244538.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1427106817.086739.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1427106849.874844.jpg

Last edited:
Hi, just a question:

What are the dimensions that you went with? Width/Length of main body without back flaps. Then Length of poles out the front then total please :)

Haha, there are so many differient lxwxh online.

Its looking great!

Tank

I have had dozens of people here, and on FB asking for the files. I will one day offer plans for it. They will be paper plans. The original ribs we made, have been cut, sanded and bogged so much to fix errors, that it wouldn't be right to let anyone go thru the heartache we have had with it.

I am also starting work on Chopper files which will be the same deal. :)

That's great news mate, thanks for the reply. :)

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back