Done / Completed Full scale replica of the "Enchantment under the Sea Dance" poster from BTTF 2

Roland

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
SOLD / DONE

This is a limited run.

Up for sale is a full scale replica of the "Enchantment under the Sea Dance" poster from "Back to the Future" as seen in part I. Dimensions are 28 x 44 inches (71 x 112 cm). I have only 20 posters left for sale, so don't wait too long! ;)

Preview pictures:
previewEUTS1.jpg previewEUTS2.jpg previewEUTS3.jpg

Screen cap from BTTF:
previewEUTS4.jpg

Last edited:
I'll do the following:
Enchantment under the sea dance poster
Pepsi perfect
Bttf 2015 license plate
Hill valley police decal
Wonka bar

Thanks

I'll do the following:
Enchantment under the sea dance poster
Pepsi perfect
Bttf 2015 license plate
Hill valley police decal
Wonka bar

Thanks

kuato2084

Thanks for your interest! :)

Due to the size, the poster can only be combined with the decals/stickers at the shipping costs of $26. The license plate and the Wonka Bar are too big for the shipping tube. If I use a bigger package for all the props, shipping costs are $44.

Hey Roland, hope you're well. Can I have an Enchantment under the Sea Dance poster please, plus one of your Hill Valley Police decals :). Shipping to the U.K. If you can confirm the total, I'll send through the PayPal. Is it $23 shipping for both in a tube? So total for both Poster & Decal + shipping would be $57.00? Thanks Charlie

Hey Roland, hope you're well. Can I have an Enchantment under the Sea Dance poster please, plus one of your Hill Valley Police decals :). Shipping to the U.K. If you can confirm the total, I'll send through the PayPal. Is it $23 shipping for both in a tube? So total for both Poster & Decal + shipping would be $57.00? Thanks Charlie

Thanks for your interest, Charlie! :)

Yes, both replicas including shipping to the UK is $57.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back