Full Predator Costume

Yes that's Craig aka Hellkatkreations, he's a member here. He produces suits/suit parts now for Pete Mander
Second guy is Derek aka Dragonskinstudios. Was a member here but was banned for recasting I believe

Yes that's Craig aka Hellkatkreations, he's a member here. He produces suits/suit parts now for Pete Mander
Second guy is Derek aka Dragonskinstudios. Was a member here but was banned for recasting I believe
Oh, my bad. Seems I didn't look around enough. Sucks for Derek though. Don't know if I could survive without coming on here at least 7 times a day. lol

Oh, my bad. Seems I didn't look around enough. Sucks for Derek though. Don't know if I could survive without coming on here at least 7 times a day. lol
I dont know if he got banned for recasting or if it was for something else. He was accused of recasting Peter Murphys elder but he dont even have a elder mask forsale or any mask that looks anything like the PM elder. All the stuff on his site are original sculpts by him again if he did recast something Im not defending him but the stuff he is selling is his own and its quality stuff.

Your right Dwayne. Derrick was accused.. But that wasn't the real problem with him. He does his own sculpts... And he has talent... He was just a paranoid prick most of the time he was on the Lair. He would accuse everyone of recasting his stuff... He was rude and wouldn't listen to the mods in his personal attacks. Not defending him as well... But in fairness, felt that the matter should be a bit clear

technically he was banned ( by his warning meter ) for being a *******. but the Pete Murphy issue kick started the final straw for him.

Could I could have some tips on sculpting masks from clay for my unmasked NECA Predator figures? I would also like to make a few weapons such as a sword, knife, sheaths, a little ninja throwing stars so if anyone could give me some tips, I would really appreciate it.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back