Done / Completed Full "Oh LàLà" replica magazine from BTTF 2 with screen accurate content

Hi Roland , can you please post a comparison photo of your previous run magazines with the new ones? (the test magazine would work, and you said you'll do that but no photo yet). Depending on that, I'll order 2 or 3 magazines.
Also, and as a little offtopic, can you please check your PM? (just asking if you have some graphics from an old project or run in case you made them and share them as you usually do)
Thanks a lot!

Hey Roland, are these coming from

Bergisch Gladbach, Germany?

I’ve got a text from DHL and I don’t know for the life of me what the package is, but it’s comig from Germany.

Knowing you are from there I’m just guessing, but I didn’t think the books were ready yet

If you could let me know it would be great

Hey Roland, are these coming from

Bergisch Gladbach, Germany?

I’ve got a text from DHL and I don’t know for the life of me what the package is, but it’s comig from Germany.

Knowing you are from there I’m just guessing, but I didn’t think the books were ready yet

If you could let me know it would be great

Sorry, I didn't see your post. No, my home town is Kehl. That's where my packages are coming from. :)

Last edited:
Hi Roland , can you please post a comparison photo of your previous run magazines with the new ones? (the test magazine would work, and you said you'll do that but no photo yet). Depending on that, I'll order 2 or 3 magazines.
Also, and as a little offtopic, can you please check your PM? (just asking if you have some graphics from an old project or run in case you made them and share them as you usually do)
Thanks a lot!

This Sunday I have more time, so I'll be posting the promised comparison pictures then. I'm not sure if you can see the difference on the pictures, but I'll do my best. :)

And I will reply on your PM on Sunday, too. Sorry for the delay.

Thanks Roland, I appreciate it. I can’t speak for everyone else, but I don’t mind a wait. Don’t rush on my behalf, too much rushing this week with the holiday around the corner

Here is the promised comparison picture of my old "Oh LàLà" version of a few years ago (left side) and the new one (right side). You can see, the new print is a bit darker and has better colors and contrast (look at the shadow on the left side of the model's face). I still think the old one is a good replica, so if you already have it in your collection, there's no need to buy this new one. Although I prefer the new version. If you hold both of them in your hands, the new one definitely feels more professional.

preview6.jpg
(click to enlarge)

(PS: The bright area in the lower right corner of the new version on that picture is just a light reflection.)

Last edited:
The "Oh LàLàs" for the first 15 buyers were shipped today. I hope you get them soon. :)

FathomRequiem
Your magazine and the stickers will be shipped tomorrow.

el toro
I made a mistake with the shipping label and so I shipped just your "Oh LàLàs" today. Your DeLorean license plate will be shipped tomorrow in an extra mail. So don't be surprised that you get two mails from me. ;)

Last edited:
Roland your such a protectionist I can’t tell the difference between the two books!! Can’t tell which one has the “poor” cover

Beautiful job!! I really appreciate you doing this! Now I don’t have to look like a pervert having these made lol

I also learned a new German saying today

“ night knocken!!”

I’m guessing “don’t bend” ?? ;)

Thanks for everything

Got mine too. Out of all things i ordered internationally, this time it was torn open by customs. They ripped open the envelope, slashed through the plastic bag and didn't even bother to put the magazines back in bag. I guess the articles was just too intriguing...;)
Thankfully, nothing was damaged(y)

Roland, the print is amazing, top quality prints....thank you.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back